GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#12: Sabres @ Senators: 7:30PM, Nov 1

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Boro's big hits will be great in a best of 7 against one team. Not as helpful in getting there. But Boucher likes playing 7D so we can still have him play 5-8.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like me some Boro. Keep in mind, he's generally not taking stupid penalties or looking for fights. He only seems to fight nowadays when he throws a big hit and someone comes at him. The other penalties he takes are when his hits cross the line (or are perceived to have crossed the line).

As DFW says above, my hatred of Ceci continues as well. He blew it on one of Buffalo's goals last night, or maybe it forced Anderson into a big save, I can't remember. He is definitely a whipping boy now though, with every little mistake being blown up because everyone's just waiting for them to jump all over him.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

When Ceci was out the other D icetime went up. They played the tough minutes against the top lines. Since he's come back he hasn't really taken over as the top TOI guy (Lajoie was last night). I think it's fair to say that we can retire the "he plays against the toughest competition" excuse from previous years. Small sample size or not, they played better, defensively, with him out of the lineup. They gave up fewer does on goal and went 3-1.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I also really liked nick Paul last night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't forget the 2pm start today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum