GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Once the Knights re-sign Karlsson and go even more over the cap, the Sens better call them. Not getting anything you can from them to get them under the cap is unacceptable in my opinion.

I'm curious if Vegas even knew there was a cap. Take salary back anyway they offer it if it means getting glass.

Negative.  That would never happen.

They're not going to have a choice

I will film myself cooking my underwear and eating it if they trade glass for a cap dump.

Deal!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:If their plan is to get a franchise center in the next draft they need to take their worst goalie prospect and okay him 65 games, extend Ceci, play Boro, and hope they don't drop in the lottery *yet sgain"*.

Oh...I don't think they need to do a thing.  We'll be lucky to win 25 games next year.

Don't take chances. Get Gordie Wilson out of beer league retirement and slap a jersey on him.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

To the team that signs Tyler Myers, I’m sorry for you. And I think I even said this on here before I heard he thinks he’s worth 7-8 million AAV.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gonna be Vancouver, they seem like they're just walking around in circles not knowing what the Diddle to do this off-season.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Gonna be Vancouver, they seem like they're just walking around in circles not knowing what the Diddle to do this off-season.

That’s their off season mantra every year.
That’s a team that should have fully accepted a rebuild a few years ago. They have some great pieces but one or two more years of rebuilding would have gone a long way for them.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I feel Colorado is gonna take a huge run at Panarin. Like they are gonna meet whatever offer other teams come at him at. It smells like the 10.5- 11 territory. At this point the only way he doesn’t sign there is if he has no intentions on going there and is using them as leverage.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I could see Panarin going there for sure. They have a ton of cap space.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Freshly traded Ryan Hartman is a UFA now after not receiving a qualifying offer from his new club. I’m a fan of his skillset.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

If the Sens don’t start the year owning one of Gusev, Glass, Hague, Miller or McNabb from Vegas, plus one of their 2nd rounders, I’m ready to invest more of my time in one of Carolina, Rangers or Detroit. There, I said it.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Colorado is about to offer-sheet a huge name in my opinion. Point, Aho, Marner, Tkachuk or Laine? And yes, they can afford to do this partly because they had an extra 1st this year thanks to us. In a roundabout way, a massive offer sheet only costs them 3 1sts instead of 4.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens offer sheet Tkachuk

You heard it here first

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Sens offer sheet Tkachuk

You heard it here first

I think I can finally sleep now with this image in my head.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:If the Sens don’t start the year owning one of Gusev, Glass, Hague, Miller or McNabb from Vegas, plus one of their 2nd rounders, I’m ready to invest more of my time in one of Carolina, Rangers or Detroit. There, I said it.

You can choose not to support Ottawa if you want, but I'm a fan of the logo first, there's no way i would ever change allegiances unless Ottawa moved.

We went through some heady times and now we're going to go through some lean years. It's the nature of the beast in pro sports.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Sens offer sheet Tkachuk

You heard it here first

Laugh1

Imagine we could get Mathew. Just think of the Dung they'd disturb in the east. We have so many picks in the next draft too...

Dare to dream.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No way the Sens would ever give up 4 first round picks for Matthews. They’d be crucified when we’d pick in the top 5 for a few years. Plus it ain’t Dorion’s style.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

For Tkachuk you wouldnt need to give up four firsts

And it’s a pipe dream I know

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lots of offer sheet candidates....Rantanen, Brayden Point, Tkachuk, Marner, Aho from Carolina...hopefully this is the year some GMs grow a pair and start actually using offer sheets.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Would anyone be nervous about point if you're offer sheeting him, or just me?

He'd take 9 or 10 mil to sign and he's tiny and Columbus really pushed him around. After they got done Cussing with kucherov and stamkos, they keyed on him and he looked like a little dude.

Buyer beware?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum