GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Francis perron already with 6 goals on the year.

In the AHL though. It's Hoffman that's killing it unfortunately.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoffman was invisible and got two assists. That's pretty much his MO.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cassie Campbell named to the HHoF Selection Committee.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Francis perron already with 6 goals on the year.

In the AHL though.  It's Hoffman that's killing it unfortunately.

thats already more than last year. yeah, its the AHL but it seems like he"s gone up a level. I don't know what the logistics were in the Kalrsson deal and if he was just a contract swap or what but I damn well hope that they asked for him because there's quite a few bodies that could have been shipped out. just when you thought a player wasn't working out he goes somewhere else and starts proving you wrong.
if he turns out to be a top 6 NHLer in the future I"m gonna be pissed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, DeMelo and Tierney have surprised to the upside, and Balcers has almost the same stats in the AHL is Perron. Perron is a third year pro and likely knows that this is the "make it or Europe" year for him.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Am I the only one that thinks Pittsburg got the best side of this trade? Hagelin is on the decline and you could probably say that Pearson is a victim of the Dung of the Kings.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Pittsburg got the best side of this trade? Hagelin is on the decline and you could probably say that Pearson is a victim of the Dung of the Kings.

Well, Pearson has 1 assist this season and is making over $3M for the next three years…so it could work out poorly for Pittsburgh if he doesn’t rebound. Pittsburgh is always searching for wingers on the cheap, and they don’t often mess this up. This seems like they’re reaching a bit, but we’ll find out pretty soon. It could work out great for them if he does find his game again.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Pittsburg got the best side of this trade? Hagelin is on the decline and you could probably say that Pearson is a victim of the Dung of the Kings.

Well, Pearson has 1 assist this season and is making over $3M for the next three years…so it could work out poorly for Pittsburgh if he doesn’t rebound.  Pittsburgh is always searching for wingers on the cheap, and they don’t often mess this up.  This seems like they’re reaching a bit, but we’ll find out pretty soon.  It could work out great for them if he does find his game again.
If he gets a spot on the top two lines he’ll score.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Edmonton trades strome to the rangers for spooner

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Are you having a strome?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I see you edited it.

Nevermind.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, I'd MUCH rather have Spooner.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Oh, I see you edited it.

Nevermind.
I was a victim of auto correct. But I couldn't let it stay

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seems like Edmonton wins this one but then again this is ChiChi so I expect this trade to backfire and NYR to look like the real winners of this a year from now

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

McLellan done. Hitch covers out of retirement to take over as Oilers coach.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And let's not forget Mike Yeo yesterday (?) replaced by Berube.

4 before US Thanksgiving.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:McLellan done. Hitch covers out of retirement to take over as Oilers coach.

Oof, Hitchcock coaching in Edmonton...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's funny that Chiarelli somehow continues to be allowed to be the GM of the Oilers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum