GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Senators @ Capitals - Nov 22, 2017, 7:00pm

+3
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bounce back time. The Caps are a mediocre 11-10-1 and are coming off a 4-1 loss to the Flames. The Sens have lost 3 in a row and are due for a W.

I assume it'll be Matrix for the good guys and Holtby for the Caps.

I'm not sure what the lines or D pairings will look like. Hopefully we see Chabot get in there, but there's no guarantee with Harpur still up. Boucher said the only reason Chabot is up is due to injuries. I believe Nick Paul is still up as well, so we'll see what happens.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens morning skate is at 11:30. Maybe we'll get some insight into the lines/d-pairings.

Bobby said his finger is still tender so he can't shoot a one-timer right now.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

7D tonight, with Chabot and Harpur both in.

Dido is the forward that's sitting.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens claimed Gabriel Dumont off waivers from Tampa.

Why? Please say its not because he plans on playing 13 forwards and sitting Chabot. You're killing me, Guy. Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dumont will join the team but won't play tonight.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I don’t get us picking up Dumont. We’ve got white that could play up here, maybe other young forwards that could be more offensive. But you know guy, loves his vets.... if you can call Dumont that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Didnt guy coach Dumont in the minors in the Q?

Edit: yes he did, for 3 years. Another Boucher pick?

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:Yeah, I don’t get us picking up Dumont. We’ve got white that could play up here, maybe other young forwards that could be more offensive. But you know guy, loves his vets.... if you can call Dumont that.
From everything Dorion has said, I think he wants White to play in the AHL for most of the year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tampa fans are sad to see him go. Worth a try to see if he's a fit on the fourth line. If not, waive him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Sens claimed Gabriel Dumont off waivers from Tampa.

Why?  Please say its not because he plans on playing 13 forwards and sitting Chabot.  You're killing me, Guy. Facepalm

I really don't understand all this vitriol towards Boucher. Are fans in this city really that fickle? It's mindblowing.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:

Why?  Please say its not because he plans on playing 13 forwards and sitting Chabot.  You're killing me, Guy. Facepalm

I really don't understand all this vitriol towards Boucher. Are fans in this city really that fickle? It's mindblowing.
Yes fans are that fickle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oglethorpe wrote:
Ev wrote:

You guys just don't get my sense of humour. There's no vitriol.

Or was there outcry on twitter?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Of course there was outcry on Twitter.

I dunno...what Boucher players do we have already? Pyatt? Good. Dido? Fine. It's depth, and Dumont can take faceoffs apparently...see where it goes I guess.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
Ev wrote:

You guys just don't get my sense of humour.  There's no vitriol.

Or was there outcry on twitter?

Sorry I wasn't trying to single you out, I was just frustrated from what I've been reading on the internet. I'm going to limit my sens digest to this site

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m fine with Boucher if I’m being 100%honest. Probably one of the best coach we’ve ever had. I mean, the proof is in the pudding. I think under his style of play we overachieved last year. Probably partially due Anyways.
I do like the addition of dido and Pyatt. Too early to tell on Gabriel but I would like more offensive minded players getting shots.

But I think things are far from perfect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum