GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm

+6
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
spader
tim1_2
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think it helps for D to have regular partners, but it doesn't seem to hurt us much when guys get mixed and matched. If Wideman messes something up early, it might be the last game he gets to play in a Sens jersey.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I think it helps for D to have regular partners, but it doesn't seem to hurt us much when guys get mixed and matched.  If Wideman messes something up early, it might be the last game he gets to play in a Sens jersey.

Harsh a little?
I know we have a new found depth in D but I'm not sure if that's how the org sees him. I think they really like him

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:I'm a little worried. Of course I expect a tighter game from the sens but I think the rags know and think they can break through the middle of the ice to force the play in our end. I think it will literally have to be Anderson that will have to steal one tonight. À so so Andy and we will lose. That's the magic of the playoffs, you play an opponent enough times to figure out their system and AV isn't a bad coach
That and a ultra high compete level and making some damn passes through the neutral zone.  They adapted, we didn't last gamem

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think there's some panic after one loss. The Sens can play a lot better and can raise their compete level it's not some seemingly insurmountable obstacle.

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good period to only be down 1-0. We got this

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Rangers are a little too quick for Ottawa.   Their speed is causing indecision on the Sens part.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Can anyone tell me why Stone is actually dressed ?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson is trash. condon needs to come in

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Good period to only be down 1-0. We got this
Im not so sure...l

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whatever. If this is a home ice series then we're good. Who knows. I'll be here cheering in game 5

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Nice of Pageau to show up, at least.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Condon in. Where is karlsson. Oh boy.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It sucks that we don't have a fully healthy stone or Turris. We would be up 3-1 or 4-0 if that was the case

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're in the drivers seat in the series. Let's go

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They need to look at what needs work this off season.  We're good and we're coming,  but very clearly not as good as these guys, no matter what anyone says.

Poor coaching these last two games.  New York was given way too much space.  What happened to clogging things up?

31R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm - Page 2 Empty Re: R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm Thu May 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't agree with that. If they win the series they're better than the rangers. It's an even field and a new series now. We have home ice

32R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm - Page 2 Empty Re: R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm Thu May 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Series is far from over but more speed is neede.  I'd add White and Wingles and sit Stone and Burrows.

33R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm - Page 2 Empty Re: R2GDT#4: Sens @ Rangers, May 4, 7:300pm Thu May 04, 2017 10:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I don't agree with that. If they win the series they're better than the rangers. It's an even field and a new series now. We have home ice

You know I hope you're right, but I don't see it right now. Unless Boucher can adjust, I don't see us out skilling, out hitting or outscoring that team.

I hope so, but they've really let the Rangers walk all over them and gain the most confidence possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum