GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT #6, Sens @ Bruins, April 23, 3:00PM

+4
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
Ev
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Beleskey in for Krejci; Spooner remains out.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Stalberg in. Kelly's ice time was always going to be low but losing a winger also messes up the lines.
Lame prediction: this game is a blowout, just not sure for whom.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

So I'm trying out the free feed of the game on CastStream, using Chrome to play out and then casting to my ChromeCast. This isn't casting my display, it streams directly to the device. Anyhow, quality is very decent. Looks a little bit like film (ad opposed to tape) but still way better then SD. Likely 480i (DVD quality). If I donated then I could use a better stream (they even have some 60 fps).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I fell asleep on the couch and missed both goals. I should doze off more often.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Mcarthur wins it for the Sens!!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No words   amazing

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I got to say, that NEEDED to happen! I don't know how many more of these overtimes i can take.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just a thought. Did anybody bother telling these guys there's no loser points in overtime?

Karlsson brought the OT to another level. That right there was the captain leading

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson was unreal all series.  He got hit a lot the last two though and he can expect more of that

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Karlsson was unreal all series.  He got hit a lot the last two though and he can expect more of that

At this point I almost feel like rangers will be easier on the body. Problem will be shutting them out and solving lunqvist

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Rangers are a much faster team than the Bruins. The Sens better be prepared to ratchet up in the speed department. I don't just mean skating. I'm talking decision making and passing.

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The rangers aren't that good. IMO this Will be another easy matchup. Rangers don't have guys like Marchand and Bergeron who can take over a shift and pin you for the whole thing. I like sens in 6

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Watched regulation at home, OT on the bike at the gym. There were a few hoots and hollers when the puck went in.

Every single other series I looked at featured faster skating. By a lot, really. It's not that the Sens can't play faster, but the style of both teams is to slow it down. Hopefully they will adjust to whatever style the Rangers bring.

Karlsson played with two hairline fractures in his heel. Thank heavens it's not his ankle. Three days off will help.

Wingels had a good game but he's still nothing more than a 4th liner. I still think White would bring more (younger, faster, can play center, higher skill level). Hopefully we see him at some point.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a great feeling. This is the only relaxing time of the playoffs...in between series when you know you've moved on. The Rags/Habs series was actually VERY physical, so this isn't going to be easier on the body, but they are certainly beatable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:What a great feeling.  This is the only relaxing time of the playoffs...in between series when you know you've moved on.  The Rags/Habs series was actually VERY physical, so this isn't going to be easier on the body, but they are certainly beatable.

There was a little hate in that series. Gallagher, Radulov, Ott, Shaw. But they love Brassard and the Senators are still fond of Mikachu. It will be one big love-fest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum