GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #15: Wild @ Sens, Nov 13, 2016, 5:00pm

+4
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

5pm start. Matrix to start. Wideman still out. Same lines as last game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Preview:
http://www.silversevensens.com/2016/3/15/11240266/game-71-preview-minnesota-wild-ottawa-senators

Well, that was the preview grin last year. The Sens were pretty much out of it at this point, but skates away with a 3-2 overtime win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I don't think Zona Zibanejad will be scoring the OT winnerwinner tonight ( yes, it will be night by the time this one is over). Maybe Ryan. That would be nice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's the real preview:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/game/minnesota-wild-ottawa-senators-20161113/Preview

The wild played last night and lost to Philly. Kuemper will start. Parise is out, as are Scandella and Dalpe. It won't be pretty but this should be a win.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lots of tickets still available!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I gotta say that Guy Boucher has been pretty great so far. His media conferences are always informative and he gives great answers. Today, he was asked about being concerned about having to play "catch up hockey" a lot recently, and he responded saying he's not concerned about it at all. He's just concerned with the way they play, and not changing their game based on the situation. It was a great answer, and nice that he just dismissed the whole stupid notion that somehow the team needed to change to get the lead more often, which was the storyline for most of last season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

His interview answers are often like a master course on course on coaching.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Lots of tickets still available!!

This is getting alarming. The team is second in the division, ahead of Tampa and Detroit and Boston and Florida, and they still can't sell out.

I haven't been paying attention, but have the prices gone up recently? Are there fewer sales? I know they are pushing ticket packages a lot, so maybe there aren't many promotions involving single games?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ticket prices are "fine".  You can get a couple good 200 level seats for under $200 today. And I'm sure on stub hub that the prices are dirt cheap.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would enjoy a nice blowout win in favour of the Senatores.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I would enjoy a nice blowout win in favour of the Senatores.

Yes please. The defensive game of this year and the offensive game of years past collides in a rout of the crappy wild. 

7-0.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I would enjoy a nice blowout win in favour of the Senatores.

Yes please. The defensive game of this year and the offensive game of years past collides in a rout of the crappy wild. 

7-0.

Why stop there? 10-0 has a better ring to it.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby Ryan with another Dung game. 

Looks like one point tonight.  That's all we deserve today.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Bobby Ryan with another Dung game. 

Looks like one point tonight.  That's all we deserve today.

Was one of their better forwards actually.

Karlsson was probably the worst player on the ice.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman looked really pissed about not scoring that goal in OT. Smashed his stick when going back to the bench and also when they lost.
For all the people that think Hoffman is gonna coast now that he's got his contract he sure is showing plenty of emotions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum