GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

My House is for sale people!! 7 acres of pure country bliss!

3 posters

Would you buy Clutche's house?

My House is for sale people!!  7 acres of pure country bliss! Vote_lcap240%My House is for sale people!!  7 acres of pure country bliss! Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
My House is for sale people!!  7 acres of pure country bliss! Vote_lcap220%My House is for sale people!!  7 acres of pure country bliss! Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
My House is for sale people!!  7 acres of pure country bliss! Vote_lcap240%My House is for sale people!!  7 acres of pure country bliss! Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Home of the Clutcher

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted for all three options because I could. Looks like a nice place, I am sure it'll sell quickly.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I allowed multiple choices and vote cancelling because the poll is a joke Smile

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A lowly civil servant living on a seven acre estate.  No wonder immigration is so busy.  As Borat would  say,  "The greatest country in the world!"
NOT!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can't afford it anymore. The wife was my sugar momma Wink

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum