GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #74: Capitals @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, March 22 2016

+4
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

So their first shot on goal went in again, didn't it? Ryan with the giveaway, I know. Still. Wonder if that's kept as a stat anywhere.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hope this is the Zib we can expect most of time next year if he's still here. So tantalizing when he plays like he gives a crap

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I hope this is the Zib we can expect most of time next year if he's still here.  So tantalizing when he plays like he gives a crap

I didn't watch most of the game, just the latter half of the 3rd. Was he really good or something? His goal was a fluke.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I hope this is the Zib we can expect most of time next year if he's still here.  So tantalizing when he plays like he gives a crap

I didn't watch most of the game, just the latter half of the 3rd.  Was he really good or something?  His goal was a fluke.

The last few games he's played a more aggressive game I've thought and it's been noticeable in his points. As Mcguire would say 'north/south' game

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really liked the Lazar/Paul line

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I didn't watch most of the game, just the latter half of the 3rd.  Was he really good or something?  His goal was a fluke.

The last few games he's played a more aggressive game I've thought and it's been noticeable in his points.  As Mcguire would say 'north/south' game

You said you weren't going to watch this game (and that you haven't been watching much, lately).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

The last few games he's played a more aggressive game I've thought and it's been noticeable in his points.  As Mcguire would say 'north/south' game

You said you weren't going to watch this game (and that you haven't been watching much, lately).

SpezDs analysis clearly indicates how much he watches games.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoffman and empty net goals: can't score them, can't prevent them.  Last night was a joke

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I watched last night despite not planning to and I still watch most games. I said somewhere that I vowed not to watch, then changed my mind when we ot Phaneuf.

Lately has been more on and off than ever before because there's nothing to see. It's all bad, basically.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I watch from the corner of my eye when we start losing. I should be happy that we are tanking at this point but I'm not. I still like the games we win. It's a tough pill to swallow. At this point I'm not sure how much lower we can realistically fall in the draft. All the teams ahead of us are playing much better and the ones bellow much worse. Carolina is the only team that could average with us in the Easter standings.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah I feel the same way, which is why I planned on not watching. I want them to lose but I can't cheer it on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum