GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #65: Lightning @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Mar 3, 2016

+5
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Countdown to the draft: 113 days

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Oh tell me about it. Ryan is absolutely invisible. But Chiasson, man. He just brings nothing special to the table, even in a good game.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile Prince scores for the Isles and Sens twitter collectively goes "SEE???!"

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Watch the leafs beat us on Saturday Laugh1

Needed a close to perfect week to stay alive. Instead I think they're gonna go 0-4 now that wheels are coming off.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We've been done for a while. The kind of run that happened last year is history-making, once-in-w-lifetime. Won't see another one (and if we do, it would be a different team).

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Also they played so much better with confidence. You just knew they were gonna win, just not the same feel this time around.

Not to say they played bad tonight. I thought they played fairly well and hit a couple posts too. But alas I think that's what going to frustrate our boys. Karlsson I think already is thinking about the world championships, he's had quite a few rough games in a row.

Karlsson, Ryan, Hoffman and apart from the hat trick, zibanejad. Sheesh it's not been good.

Positives? I like what I see from Cody Ceci, he's got some confidence to him. Our power play has sucked for a while now, i really think it needs to be switched up and allow Ceci some time on it. I think everyone has figured out how to stop our PP (although we looked good tonight).

Tough game to lose...and to bishop too. He's really got their number.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I really wish we had somehow moved up to get Landeskog that year we took ZBad.

Remember after the Sens interviewed him and everyone here went nuts imagining them somehow getting him? That was good times.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Meanwhile Prince scores for the Isles and Sens twitter collectively goes "SEE???!"
Actually I really do hope Prince pans out so this can signal that our evaluative methods of talent from our coaching staff leaves a lot to improve. We are by far not where we should be in that department.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I really wish we had somehow moved up to get Landeskog that year we took ZBad.

Remember after the Sens interviewed him and everyone here went nuts imagining them somehow getting him? That was good times.
I remember... And then we breathed a sign of desperation.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Also they played so much better with confidence.  You just knew they were gonna win, just not the same feel this time around.

Not to say they played bad tonight.  I thought they played fairly well and hit a couple posts too.  But alas I think that's what going to frustrate our boys.  Karlsson I think already is thinking about the world championships, he's had quite a few rough games in a row.

Karlsson, Ryan, Hoffman and apart from the hat trick, zibanejad.  Sheesh it's not been good.  

Positives?  I like what I see from Cody Ceci, he's got some confidence to him.  Our power play has sucked for a while now, i really think it needs to be switched up and allow Ceci some time on it.  I think everyone has figured out how to stop our PP (although we looked good tonight).  

Tough game to lose...and to bishop too.  He's really got their number.

This fine youngster will bring that confidence to the negotiating table and end up with a fat contract. I like how he confidently ices the puck all the time because he doesn't know how to clear the zone or hit anyone with a pass. "puck mover" indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum