GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #65: Lightning @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Mar 3, 2016

+5
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good guy Chris Neil doing what no one else will.

Gomez looks pretty good, by the way.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

That may have been the most dominant PP I've seen from the Sens this season. Hoffman had a sweet zone save.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman and ZBad were a Cussing nightmare on that PP. Diddle

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

That's a back breaking goal after having a powerplay. Can we call goaltender interference on our own players?

Season is over folks.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boston And Pittsburgh both winning right now. Urg.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice snipe job by Methot. Smith with the helper. It'd be great if ZBad, Bobby, or Hoffman did something.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We loose this we are done.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:We loose this we are done.

That's not true, but there's a few of you that refuse to learn from history.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That said, the god damn Penguins are red hot.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Can any of you remember a time where Alex Chiasson did something valuable for this team?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chiasson was good tonight. If you want to blame people, look no further than the top players. No offense from the big boys.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

ummm...it's over now? Tough goal off that turnover from pageau (ironic one of our best players gifts a goal to the opposition).

Team is young....and our top players are sucking Donkey. Lost more ground tonight.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

When our best forwards are Pageau and Chiasson...well....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:ummm...it's over now?  Tough goal off that turnover from pageau (ironic one of our best players gifts a goal to the opposition).  

Team is young....and our top players are sucking Donkey.  Lost more ground tonight.  

It wasn't even a turnover, he never touched the puck. But was he hooked? Because it looked like he was reaching to clear the puck and never made it, and the puck wasn't very far away. I wonder if he got hooked (but the video clip of the goal is not yet up on NHL.com scoreboard).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really wish we had somehow moved up to get Landeskog that year we took ZBad.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Countdown to the draft: 113 days

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Oh tell me about it. Ryan is absolutely invisible. But Chiasson, man. He just brings nothing special to the table, even in a good game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile Prince scores for the Isles and Sens twitter collectively goes "SEE???!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum