GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016

+8
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cameron is doing nothing wrong, we have our top centre, top six LW, and top two d out right now. This team fully healthy is good. They just won two game in Cali. We will be fine. I hope we give Hammond a long look though

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Anderson Has been awful
I thinks he's tired.

He's seen more rubber than Stephane Richer in a happy bar.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:
I thinks he's tired.  

Then sit him for the goalie who has barely lost in the NHL. We play better with Hammond in net.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So much for scouts being in the building.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

5 goals allowed in the first period???

fackin hell Facepalm

who do we blame now?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't blame anyone but Anderson really. Dung happens. They'll win tomorrow

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No fight from Ottawa at all. Pathetic.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The front office continues to fail this team. It is obvious that the team is not good enough. They are wasting the Karlsson years.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ugh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:
I thinks he's tired.  

Hey OOOOO!!!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good thing Ceci was there or it would have been much worse. I think SSF can agree on that, right old friend?

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There's zero point in flipping out over one game. As I've said all year (at least I'm consistent), our team has been very inconsistent. And yeah, if the goalie is having a bad game, well, it's tough to overcome that anyway. The all-star break can't come soon enough.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Good thing Ceci was there or it would have been much worse. I think SSF can agree on that, right old friend?

I'll say! He's padding his Cestats in nothing games like a real Statspadzza!!!!

GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016 - Page 3 852933671

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:The front office continues to fail this team. It is obvious that the team is not good enough. They are wasting the Karlsson years.

I agree. Time to start blowing it up. And this time don't blame it on the coach.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
dennycrane wrote:The front office continues to fail this team. It is obvious that the team is not good enough. They are wasting the Karlsson years.

I agree. Time to start blowing it up. And this time don't blame it on the coach.

Time to go nuke-u-ler!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

I don't know about that. I hope you're being sarcastic. We have a good core. We're just missing a couple of top 4 Dmen. I mean Ceci might become one of those guys but he needs a more reliable guy playing next to him to cover the mistakes that come with learning. Another top 6 LW might be good too if MacArthur never comes back.

Not time to blow it up but it might be time to parlay some prospect and picks into viable solutions. Anyone not named Chabot or white. There's a few roster players that could go too. Make a deal around lazar while he still caries value.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:There's zero point in flipping out over one game.  As I've said all year (at least I'm consistent), our team has been very inconsistent.  And yeah, if the goalie is having a bad game, well, it's tough to overcome that anyway.  The all-star break can't come soon enough.
It's not just one game. It's been the story of the season. This team not getting it done. Still missing a couple of pieces to put it all together.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:There's zero point in flipping out over one game.  As I've said all year (at least I'm consistent), our team has been very inconsistent.  And yeah, if the goalie is having a bad game, well, it's tough to overcome that anyway.  The all-star break can't come soon enough.
It's not just one game. It's been the story of the season. This team not getting it done. Still missing a couple of pieces to put it all together.

Turris got injured on December 5. The Sens were 3rd in the Atlantic, just one point back of the Redwings who were in 2nd. Turris had 22 points through 25 games and was +7. In the 22 games since then he has 8 points and is -18!

We've also been missing one of our top-six players for most of the season, and have since that time run into other injuries. Not enough depth on this team, but when (almost) fully healthy we were third in the Atlantic (and that's before Montreal's melt down -- who knows, we may have even been at the top if we'd stayed healthy).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum