GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016

+8
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016

GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016 Large GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #47: Senators @ Devils - 7:00 pm - Thursday, Jan 21 2016 Large

The Sens return to the East to finish up their road trip against the New Jersey Devils.  The Devils took over the last wildcard spot from Montreal with a regulation win against Calgary, and now are one point ahead of the Senators, although Ottawa holds one game in hand.  Simply stated, if the Sens win, they will be back in a playoff spot.  Both teams enter the game on modest 2 game win streaks.  Both teams are battling through injuries.  Some analysts claim that the Devils no-longer play the boring trapping style, others say ZZZzzzzzz.  

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Claesson sent back to Bingo. Puempel recalled.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice! Let's see puempel get some top 6 time?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Before you celebrate, a little math. The Sens had 8 D-men on the roster, including Claesson/Cowen/Methot. With Claesson in Bingo and Methot injured (Cameron already said he's out for tonight's game) that means 6 D-men *including* Cowen.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson to start.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Anderson to start.

Good. We may need him to steal another game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if you need to steal a game against New Jersey then your team is Dung.

We will control this game as usual

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Before you celebrate, a little math.  The Sens had 8 D-men on the roster, including Claesson/Cowen/Methot.  With Claesson in Bingo and Methot injured (Cameron already said he's out for tonight's game) that means 6 D-men *including* Cowen.

Methot must be returning

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently not. I hate that big tool cowen. Boo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:Before you celebrate, a little math.  The Sens had 8 D-men on the roster, including Claesson/Cowen/Methot.  With Claesson in Bingo and Methot injured (Cameron already said he's out for tonight's game) that means 6 D-men *including* Cowen.

Methot must be returning

No, he already said yesterday Methot is out. Cowen must be in. Maybe things with Calgary are warming up and they wanted to see him play. Wonder if there is a way to find out if any Calgary scouts will be at the game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It would be the ultimate message if both Turris and Hoffman are good to go and Cameron decides to go with Puempel as the 6th defenseman.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Puempel will play with Prince and Neil. Sounds like Smith will play wing in the top six. We've seen this before -- Smith is pretty ineffective on the wing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

However Cameron is still saying that both Turris and Hoffman *could* play. Still game-time decisions.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Looks like Puempel will play with Prince and Neil.  Sounds like Smith will play wing in the top six.  We've seen this before -- Smith is pretty ineffective on the wing.

It's Puempel - McCormick - Neil, according to Puempel.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The only things we know for sure is Anderson will start, Cowen is in for Claesson (Methot is out). Since Turris/Hoffman are game-time Puempel may or may not play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum