GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #41: Panthers @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Jan 7 2016

+3
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

What. Just. Happened?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

More than half way through the period the Panthers get their first two shots on goal, both go in, 8 seconds apart. Facepalm Facepalm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lots of time to mount the comeback!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is Classic Ottawa. We'll tie it up late and seal it in OT.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maximum McCormick goes max post and in. Nice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The whole team looks good tonight. Me likey.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:The whole team looks good tonight. Me likey.

.800 SV% isn't exactly looking good. Giveaway or not, screen or not, you have to make one of those stops.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh for Pete's sake.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Milo!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The whole team looks good tonight. Me likey.

.800 SV% isn't exactly looking good.  Giveaway or not, screen or not, you have to make one of those stops.  

I typed that when it was 2 on 10 shots. It's now 3 on 15. Consistency.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens outshooting the Panthers by a 2-to-1 margin and are about to lose.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why doesn't that happen when the Sens are outshot by that same margin?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Definitely a game the Panthers should have lost. I guess that means the streak is coming to an end.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Great hand except for Anderson and Claesson

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hard to complain about that one. Great effort but another game lost due to turnovers by the defense. Nothing new.

Oh and AGAIN, the powerplay. We pretty much win when we score PP goals and we don't when we don't.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Probably time for some trades. Lots of em.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flyers won, they are 3 back with two games in hand. Leafs have won 3 straight, if they beat the Kings (a miracle, yes) they'll be in the same boat.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Flyers won, they are 3 back with two games in hand.  Leafs have won 3 straight, if they beat the Kings (a miracle, yes) they'll be in the same boat.  

All the more reason to make some trades.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum