GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day #40: Senators @ Blues - 8PM. Jan 4 2016

+7
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
TheAvatar
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
SensHulk
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Is it odd that when you put your top goal scorer on the top unit PP he scores?  What a concept...

It's amazing isn't it? But as EV as expressed, he probably cNt do it consistently. Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd like to have Hoffman play on the line with stone and turris. Could totally get that going. Get mika with Ryan. And Prince on the other one. Things will happen.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy Diddle! Wtf was turris (not) doing on the overtime? Just standing around.

Bobby Ryan with a great game.

Last edited by Flo The Action on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman had a Dung game, a goal doesn't change that.

Ryan was the best as usual

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Hoffman had a Dung game, a goal doesn't change that.

Can you stop with Hoffman lol. You're the only Sens fan in this country who doesnt like him. No Hoffman no win today (1 goal, caused the 2nd power play).

And like said yesterday, just have a good PP and you win. As simple as that for this team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a goal to win that. Beauty!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How hurt is Zbad though? Pageau might get a huge shot.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:
Ev wrote:Hoffman had a Dung game, a goal doesn't change that.

Can you stop with Hoffman lol. You're the only Sens fan in this country who doesnt like him. No Hoffman no win today (1 goal, caused the 2nd power play).

And like said yesterday, just have a good PP and you win. As simple as that for this team.

Neely would say the same thing.

Hoffman has been terrible lately but he was better tonight. Still not any where near food enough to warrant a big deal

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's been floating a bit, it hasn't been great. Making silly plays too, instead of smart chips or short passes. Adds a lot to the team though, you take the good with the bad.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoffman's there to score goals. He's not a leader. He's doing his job for a small fraction of Bobby (13 goals) Slow Donkey Ryan.

He'll lead the team in goals and points by the end of the season and some of you will still be Wing Dang Doodle and moaning.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hoffman's there to score goals. He's not a leader. He's doing his job for a small fraction of Bobby (13 goals) Slow Donkey Ryan.

He'll lead the team in goals and points by the end of the season and some of you will still be Wing Dang Doodle and moaning.

Precisely.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman isn't making the smart plays because some of the guys aren't showing up and so he tries to make something happen. And other times its coasting. I'd say that's a reflexion of a bunch of guys on the team. It seems like this team isn't performing in unison. There's a weird funk.

But if you think Hoffman isn't trying to score... I dunno what to tell you. I hope we can sign him to at least a four year contract.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Turris in OT got stuck on the ice for way too long. But what was Wiercioch's excuse? He just got on and for a couple seconds they were both just standing. Grab the two points and head back home before the cops catch you. Damn lucky. Bobby blowing a tire in OT and still managed to win.

You know, for a skilled team the Blues certainly missed lots of chances. It happened to the Sens the last two games a lot.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thank God Ottawa pulled that out of the jaws of defeat. Hammond played very well too which is nice to see. Hoffman nearly blew it for us a couple times in OT with brain-dead dangles that turned the puck over. Stone was awesome again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That shift where they were both gassed in ot was hilarious. The whole ot was awesome.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:That shift where they were both gassed in ot was hilarious.  The whole ot was awesome.

It was an absolutely entertaining debacle. Turris and Hoff were just gassed, but Hoffman did it to himself with a couple brutal turnovers. I see why he gets benched sometimes. With him it's just a case of the good vastly outweighing the bad.

Stone's pass on Ryan's OT winner was phenomenal. Can't say enough good things about that guy. He's pretty much a slower version of The Alfie.

It was also nice to see Karlsson's ice time reduced a little bit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:That shift where they were both gassed in ot was hilarious.  The whole ot was awesome.

It was an absolutely entertaining debacle.  Turris and Hoff were just gassed, but Hoffman did it to himself with a couple brutal turnovers.  I see why he gets benched sometimes.  With him it's just a case of the good vastly outweighing the bad.

Stone's pass on Ryan's OT winner was phenomenal.  Can't say enough good things about that guy.  He's pretty much a slower version of The Alfie.

It was also nice to see Karlsson's ice time reduced a little bit.

Yeah, both plays on that goal were awesome. Wideman keeping it in and preventing an odd man rush, then stones unreal saucer over the dman to Ryan. Just lovely when that goes your way.

Hammond was amazing as well.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Confirmed starters:

Game Day #40: Senators @ Blues - 8PM. Jan 4 2016 - Page 2 Logo1  VS  Game Day #40: Senators @ Blues - 8PM. Jan 4 2016 - Page 2 Latest

Why is Elliot Casey Jones?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum