GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Junior Tournament - 2015/16

+3
spader
wprager
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:25 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Only hockey would put a championship game on a Tuesday

Turkey-sub Day!

62World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Earlier in the tournament they had Yakushev presenting the player of the game award (may have been the other Russia-Finland game). That was my favorite player growing up. Sadly he had just retired when I got to Canada so I didn't see him play again (like the '76 New Year's Eve game).

63World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:34 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, now back to real hockey. Sweet OT winner by Ryan. Had a hand in all three Sens goals. Didn't need to *spell* anything.

64World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:35 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:OK, now back to real hockey.  Sweet OT winner by Ryan.  Had a hand in all three Sens goals.  Didn't need to *spell* anything.

You know there are "real hockey" threads, right? scratch

65World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:OK, now back to real hockey.  Sweet OT winner by Ryan.  Had a hand in all three Sens goals.  Didn't need to *spell* anything.

I'm not even sure what this comment means but, hey, it helps me run the board by answering!

66World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: World Junior Tournament - 2015/16 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:27 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

I'm not even sure what this comment means but, hey, it helps me run the board by answering!

You said, "Back to 'real hockey,'" and then you updated on something unrelated to this thread. I suggested that you were in the wrong thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum