GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
mattshock
SensHulk
TheAvatar
DirtyDave
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
NEELY
rooneypoo
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:7-0, how is that happening?

Hurts to say but Price is the most dominant player in the world right now.
After the 1st period all Mtl needs to do is play trap hockey.
Can he keep it up another full season? I mean I haven't watched many Habs games this season but I read they are playing a better possession game. I don't like it.

Oh yeah he can. The guy barely sweats out there. His positioning is unbelievable.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The Canucks will get a 2nd round pick from the Jackets in 2016, 2017, or 2018 (Colombus' choice) as compensation.  Apparently the Canucks are picking up some of Torts' salary.

Oooohhhhh, that hurts. A 2nd rounder for nothing. Ugh.

The Fonz is back, how can you say "for nothing"?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Blue Jackets fire Todd Richards and replace him with...John Tortorella.

All hail the mighty Fonz.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:Habs go 7-0 with a statement game against the Blues.  3-0 shutout for Price, stopping all 38 shots.

You must be so proud....

WTH?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ramo on waivers. Buffalo for the swipe?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Perhaps. He'd be a decent fill in until Lehner comes back.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Perhaps.  He'd be a decent fill in until Lehner comes back.
its a pretty low risk move. But question: if then the Sabres waive him themselves does that send him to the Calgary AHL team if he goes unclaimed or does he stay property of Buffalo? I'd imagine he's buffalo's property. Could be a decent pick up and maybe even a trade chip closer to the deadline.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:Habs go 7-0 with a statement game against the Blues.  3-0 shutout for Price, stopping all 38 shots.

You must be so proud....

WTH?

you are a habs sympathizer, aren't you?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

You must be so proud....

WTH?

YOU NAILED IT!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

You must be so proud....

WTH?

Burn him! Burn the witch!!! BURN HIM!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

You must be so proud....

WTH?

I lived in Montreal for 20 years. I've been living in Ottawa the last 23. I was a big Habs fan in the late 70s and 80s. Saying I must be proud in a sarcastic tone is a WTH.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stastny out 5 weeks with a broken foot.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's being reevaluated in 5 weeks. He'll be out much longer than that most likely.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

To kind of an ice shift from hearing about Babcock to now torterella.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't look now, but the Oilers are on a 3 game winning streak. Meanwhile Detroit is on a 3 game losing streak (the latest one against the aforementioned Oilers) and is suddenly a .500 team, so there goes that 3-0 start. Both teams are 1 point out of a wildcard spot. Who-d-a-thunkit.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Don't look now, but the Oilers are on a 3 game winning streak.  Meanwhile Detroit is on a 3 game losing streak (the latest one against the aforementioned Oilers) and is suddenly a .500 team, so there goes that 3-0 start.  Both teams are 1 point out of a wildcard spot.  Who-d-a-thunkit.

And Ottawa with only 3 games won. Time to change that tonight!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Don't look now, but the Oilers are on a 3 game winning streak.  Meanwhile Detroit is on a 3 game losing streak (the latest one against the aforementioned Oilers) and is suddenly a .500 team, so there goes that 3-0 start.  Both teams are 1 point out of a wildcard spot.  Who-d-a-thunkit.

yeah, hopefully there's no rust. I want to go out there and win - and win handily. There's no reason not to.

Ryan with some goals would be nice too please.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

yeah, hopefully there's no rust.  I want to go out there and win - and win handily.  There's no reason not to.

Ryan with some goals would be nice too please.
Ryan with a couple of goals....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum