GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
mattshock
SensHulk
TheAvatar
DirtyDave
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
NEELY
rooneypoo
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:Too early.
Anyone remember the 70's line from last year first couple of months?
Yeah that's what I thought.

I sure do. I picked up Toffoli in one pool thinking that he's the best bet to pick that up again.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Duncan Keith out 4-6 weeks (knee).

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Habs go 7-0 with a statement game against the Blues.  3-0 shutout for Price, stopping all 38 shots.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Habs go 7-0 with a statement game against the Blues.  3-0 shutout for Price, stopping all 38 shots.

Good for them and all, but their success will be judged on what they do in the playoffs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

7-0, how is that happening?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Blue Jackets fire Todd Richards and replace him with...John Tortorella.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I wouldn't like that as a Jackets fan. Not a fan of Torts anymore, not sure why I ever was.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Canucks will get a 2nd round pick from the Jackets in 2016, 2017, or 2018 (Colombus' choice) as compensation. Apparently the Canucks are picking up some of Torts' salary.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:The Canucks will get a 2nd round pick from the Jackets in 2016, 2017, or 2018 (Colombus' choice) as compensation.  Apparently the Canucks are picking up some of Torts' salary.

Oooohhhhh, that hurts. A 2nd rounder for nothing. Ugh.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Right now Arizona is in a playoff position. Anaheim, Chicago, LA, and Pittsburgh aren't.

What a bizarre start to the season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, I picked Chicago to miss.

Mind you, I also picked Arizona to finish dead last (but that's only for the tie-breaker).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The Canucks will get a 2nd round pick from the Jackets in 2016, 2017, or 2018 (Colombus' choice) as compensation.  Apparently the Canucks are picking up some of Torts' salary.

Oooohhhhh, that hurts.  A 2nd rounder for nothing.  Ugh.

Apart from his stint in Van tort I think shows pretty good results at first. It's an interesting move. I personally wouldn't want him in Ottawa but I can see how interesting it is to have him in the NHL. slim pickings at this point for Columbus anyways and probably too hard to swing a trade. That second rounder hurts though.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Habs go 7-0 with a statement game against the Blues.  3-0 shutout for Price, stopping all 38 shots.

You must be so proud....

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:7-0, how is that happening?

Hurts to say but Price is the most dominant player in the world right now.
After the 1st period all Mtl needs to do is play trap hockey.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:

Can he keep it up another full season? I mean I haven't watched many Habs games this season but I read they are playing a better possession game. I don't like it.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:

Can he keep it up another full season? I mean I haven't watched many Habs games this season but I read they are playing a better possession game. I don't like it.

Oh yeah he can. The guy barely sweats out there. His positioning is unbelievable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:

Oooohhhhh, that hurts. A 2nd rounder for nothing. Ugh.

The Fonz is back, how can you say "for nothing"?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Blue Jackets fire Todd Richards and replace him with...John Tortorella.

All hail the mighty Fonz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum