GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 6: Canadiens @ Sens - Sunday, Apr 26th, 6:00pm

+12
Vandelay
PTFlea
Ev
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
Hoags
wprager
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Wouldn't trade for Yakupov if it was for a 7th rounder. The Sens are right where they need to be and adding anything but very particular pieces is a mistake let alone one for a Russian who is busting currently.

That said I don't think for a second Yakupov starts the year in Edmonton, Chia has no attachment to any player other than McDavid in that organization.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not a fan of Yakupov at all. Not even a little.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Wouldn't trade for Yakupov if it was for a 7th rounder.  The Sens are right where they need to be and adding anything but very particular pieces is a mistake let alone one for a Russian who is busting currently.

That said I don't think for a second Yakupov starts the year in Edmonton, Chia has no attachment to any player other than McDavid in that organization.

lol I'd trade Hoffman in an instant for Yak

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i don't really think his character would be an upgrade over hoffman. i wasn't suggesting it. although i don't think he's a bust either. just a special case whos a little too high on himself.
i think there's a good chance he starts the season in edmonton but if one player is out there that could be shipped out it's him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Wouldn't trade for Yakupov if it was for a 7th rounder.  The Sens are right where they need to be and adding anything but very particular pieces is a mistake let alone one for a Russian who is busting currently.

Don't see the point in that at all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:

Don't see the point in that at all.

One for one? Seriously? Of course you do it. He's 21 so you should still be able to teach him more responsible hockey. And you could still trade him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum