GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sharks @ Sens - Monday, Mar 23rd, 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+10
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
spader
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The pregameday thread has been working well, so let's keep it going.

The Hamburglar will be back in goal, and hopefully he steps it up a bit. His last couple outings have been merely average.

Someone will be in for Puempel, likely Zack Smith. Michalek might be out too, possibly meaning Prince could get the call.

I imagine there will be no changes on D, with Cowen remaining scratched.

The Hamburglar

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'd rather see Greening than Prince, tbh.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When is Neil scheduled to be ready? MacArthur skated with the team but not cleared for contact yet. Will be at least another week before he's available.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dougie Hamilton with a suspected shoulder injury from lat night's loss. Would be a huge blow to the Bruins, he's their only mobile defenseman.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good news about Dougie, wrong thread.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Dougie Hamilton with a suspected shoulder injury from lat night's loss. Would be a huge blow to the Bruins, he's their only mobile defenseman.

Torey Krug brah

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Good news about Dougie, wrong thread.

Affects the Sens. Well be scoreboard watching tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Dougie Hamilton with a suspected shoulder injury from lat night's loss. Would be a huge blow to the Bruins, he's their only mobile defenseman.

Torey Krug brah

A plug. He was once second on his team in D scoring behind Petry.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

Torey Krug brah

I like Krug. He's a great PMD.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Krug will have to step up. Hamilton has been their best. They will miss him.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

WTF is this the Boston Bruins TIDBITS and QUICK HITS! thread?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That'll be a tough game.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This isn't even the TIDBITS thread!!!!! Its the GDT and it has been polluted by Walter's nonsense.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey now. We all enjoy derailing a thread now and then... Fluff.

Goof

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:This isn't even the TIDBITS thread!!!!!  Its the GDT and it has been polluted by Walter's nonsense.

It's not effin nonsense.  You posted an AGDT.  There was no Sens game, but there was a Bruins game with the outcome being very relevant to the Sens.  There was no GDT for the Bruins game, and I'm pretty sure most Sens fans were scoreboard watching, so IMO it was relevant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum