GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Sens blogger over at HBuzz?

+3
PKC
Bramlet07
shabbs
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:48 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I have a sneaking suspicion who the blogger will be...

17New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:50 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion who the blogger will be...

Who's that?

18New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:52 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm not going to say anything... I'll just wait and see.

19New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:53 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:I'm not going to say anything... I'll just wait and see.

Where's the fun in that?

And if you say Marty York...well, let's just say don't say it.

20New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not Marty York... but I'll offer up these two hints... ex HBuzz blogger... lives in Ottawa... but I could be wrong.

Wink

Man, I sound like Ek.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

21New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Not Marty York... but I'll offer up these two hints... ex HBuzz blogger... lives in Ottawa... but I could be wrong.

Wink

Man, I sound like Ek.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Oh I see. But why would he come back to cover the Sens? Matter of fact, why would he come back at all?

22New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I dunno... but I'd love it.

23New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA! It is Gerry Bourdeau!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thread.php?thread_id=55282

Sweet.

24New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm

shabbs wrote:HA! It is Gerry Bourdeau!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thread.php?thread_id=55282

Sweet.
oh well, i'm still not going back to HB

25New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:12 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

So they get a Bruins fan to blog about the Sens. Hooray to Ek...

26New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

At least Gerz's blogs will be interesting and funny as opposed to depressing and "same old same old" from KLee.

27New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:At least Gerz's blogs will be interesting and funny as opposed to depressing and "same old same old" from KLee.

yeah i agree, but they should probably look to add another one...

28New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:46 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Gerz was easily my favourite blogger on the site prior to him leaving.

If any of you are concerned about the whole "not a Sens fan" thing, keep in mind HB does make up for it with Katie Villeneuve.

29New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:Gerz was easily my favourite blogger on the site prior to him leaving.

If any of you are concerned about the whole "not a Sens fan" thing, keep in mind HB does make up for it with Katie Villeneuve.

So in other words they probably won't have any more insight than what we already know...

30New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Sens blogger over at HBuzz? Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

But you are right, Gerz is a pretty good one, so that's a plus and I guess it's better than nothing, I just figured they would try to get someone closer to the team..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum