GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panthers giving away tickets!!

+2
shabbs
Riprock
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:05 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:To try and help their attendance issues, the Panthers are now giving away pairs of tickets to anyone with a valid Florida drivers license.

Anyone think this team needs to be relocated, very quickly?

Vegas? Winnipeg? Anywhere but there. Ballsilie should strike while he can.

I still have hopes for the Kitcherloo Blackberries

17Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:OMG I know... what's worse is that our fans aren't loud enough to combat it.

And what about last night vs. Boston, when the old timers were being honoured they were chanting "OLE".... poor guys must have been confused and thought they were at a Spanish Football game.

LMAO!! That's a riot!

Surely a bunch of smug fans could come up with some original chant, or even one Quebec based instead of plagiarizing or using what European Football fans have been doing for years?! I mean, c'mon!
Are La Bol Duc's lyrics copyrighted or something!??! What about Céline? I'm sure she'd o.k. using some of her AWESOME lyrics! LOL

18Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

What about Roch Voisine?

19Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:16 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:OMG I know... what's worse is that our fans aren't loud enough to combat it.

And what about last night vs. Boston, when the old timers were being honoured they were chanting "OLE".... poor guys must have been confused and thought they were at a Spanish Football game.

LMAO!! That's a riot!

Surely a bunch of smug fans could come up with some original chant, or even one Quebec based instead of plagiarizing or using what European Football fans have been doing for years?! I mean, c'mon!
Are La Bol Duc's lyrics copyrighted or something!??! What about Céline? I'm sure she'd o.k. using some of her AWESOME lyrics! LOL

Here, far, whereever Price are,
I believe that we have a collective hard on,
One score, we'll rip off your car door,
But we cheer for the Habs,
And the Habs shall go on and on!!! OLE!!

20Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:35 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah Ottawa fans are regarded as some of the most boring... Not just NHL games.. Have you ever gone to a concert in Ottawa? I went and saw Guns and Roses (well Axl and his touring band) and i was told to sit down 4 different times by 4 different people... At a freakin Rock concert.. I couldn't believe it! same thing when I went to go see Nickelback, although I was only asked once at that show, but still I shouldn't even be asked once.. Everytime I give them the same reply... "come on now, we are at a rock show... If I wanted to sit and watch the band perform i'll go buy their live DVD" anyway, all this to say it sucks that when I go to a game, i'll get evil and cut eyes for clapping too loud or cheering too long... only in Ottawa! and i hear Toronto too sometimes...

21Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Oh god, i came in late but hearing that damn "OLE" chant makes me want to murder someone.. its not a hockey chant.. at all. not even close. Very touchy issue with me.. sorry lol :drunken:

22Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:39 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Mosky wrote:Oh god, i came in late but hearing that damn "OLE" chant makes me want to murder someone.. its not a hockey chant.. at all. not even close. Very touchy issue with me.. sorry lol :drunken:

Yeah I hear ya!

23Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Bring them back to Quebec :D

24Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:01 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:Bring them back to Quebec :D

Imagine the boo's McCabe would get parked squarely between Montreal and Ottawa.

25Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:

LMAO!! That's a riot!

Here, far, whereever Price are,
I believe that we have a collective hard on,
One score, we'll rip off your car door,
But we cheer for the Habs,
And the Habs shall go on and on!!! OLE!!

THAT's AWESOMe dude!

Well done. Smile

26Panthers giving away tickets!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panthers giving away tickets!! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:What about Roch Voisine?

Oh yeah, I forgot about him... except he's from New Brunswick... but still...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum