GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

U2 Tickets for TO anyone?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Empty U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Hey all,
just a break from Hockey for a sec....

I'm looking to unload 2 tickets I got for U2 on September 16th at Skydome.
they're section 525, 4th row. great view!

Anyone interested, let me know!

Back to hockey...Leafs suck. Smile

2U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Empty Re: U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

BigRig77 wrote:Hey all,
just a break from Hockey for a sec....

I'm looking to unload 2 tickets I got for U2 on September 16th at Skydome.
they're section 525, 4th row. great view!

Anyone interested, let me know!

Back to hockey...Leafs suck. Smile

I am just wondering who in the hell got tickets anywhere besides the 500 level?

My sister and a few buddies all tried for tickets, and they all got them, except that they are all on the .500 level somewhere.

3U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Empty Re: U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There was a deal for those that got Bills tickets to get first access to the U2 tickets... maybe they were all sucked up.

4U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Empty Re: U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Prebuy allowed you in first - you have to be a member of the U2 fan-club. Geeky, but worth it (as it turned out).

Four tickets, just off to the side, ninth row.

5U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Empty Re: U2 Tickets for TO anyone? Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Acrobat wrote:Prebuy allowed you in first - you have to be a member of the U2 fan-club. Geeky, but worth it (as it turned out).

Four tickets, just off to the side, ninth row.

That's the new thing now... I bought tickets to the No Doubt show with the Fiancé and some friends show this summer in Montreal, 10 or 15% percent of the Bell Centre's tickets were reserved exclusively for people on the fan club site, In my opinion it's a good thing, keeps the tickets in the hands of people who actually want to be there...

Gonna be a crazy weekend in MTL though! :GHF: :drinking:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum