GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
asq2
rooneypoo
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, what a waste of a nice career.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oilers have a press conference today I believe but I am not sure about what. You have to hope Lowe is out the door but who knows.

As for what the Oilers will do or need to do that's anyone's guess but their players have such little value outside of Hall and RNH that it really doesn't matter who they move, the return will be minimal.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Probably Mark Messier related. Should go something like this: "We're facing challenging times but Mark Messier!!!! Questions?"

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Joey Moss for GM?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Joey Moss would be a better choice than MacTavish.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oilers newser underway.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 B4GtrmyCMAEA7TO

NEELY

Mod
Mod

So uhhhh, did he say anything?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

he said players need to be accountable and their drafting after the 1st hasn't been good

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:he said players need to be accountable and their drafting after the 1st hasn't been good

Well there you go! Problem solved!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

So basically a presser just to show management is still alive Laugh1 Even Olivia Pope can't save that disaster.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol they asked him about the last decade abd he said don't lump me in with their failures (sic) It was Cussing gold.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apart from the first overalls and top-three picks, who else do they have on their roster that's a recent 1st round pick?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Lol they asked him about the last decade abd he said don't lump me in with their failures (sic) It was Cussing gold.

Yeah, you don't see comments like that too often (throwing the old guys under the bus).

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Apart from the first overalls and top-three picks, who else do they have on their roster that's a recent 1st round pick?

Forget 1st round picks, they haven't drafted a good player in the past 10 years anywhere.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What fun that pc was. I've only been gm here 18 months! Come on! Lol

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Most of it is not his fault, he's right. But bringing him in in the first place was a total joke to begin with. The owner is the Bryan Murray version of loyalty but towards the management, not the players.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Islanders might still feel like there's room for improvement:

Dan Petriw @DanDanNoodles78 ยท 53m 53 minutes ago

I can confirm that the #isles and oilers have been talking trade. I keep hearing a Eberle for Reinhart deal is a possibility

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The last thing Edmonton needs is another rookie. Looks like they are in on McDavid if it happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum