GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

+12
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
shabbs
DefenceWinsChampionships
TheAvatar
M_Christopher
sandysensfan
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:Dorion said they were gonna trade for a 1st rounder to get Englund, one of the highest character guy he's seen in 20 years of scouting.
Wow Dorion is crazy excited, says he'll be a top 4 in Ottawa and he's more than confident.

Right there is why they didn't move Spezza today, they didn't need that 1st rounder.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Man I love listening to Dorion. What a passionate guy.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

At 6'3" and 190lbs he's got some work to do filling out, but what a steal if he's as good as Dorion is making him out to be. Certainly looks like he's a shutdown defenceman with limited to no offensive abilities.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

This article compares Englund to Volchenkov (in his prime)
http://lastwordonsports.com/2014/06/22/2014-nhl-draft-profile-71-andreas-englund/

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

some good picks for future today. like seeing dorian excited good to see management excited about the future

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was sold the minute the Sens made their picks, hearing Dorion talk makes me excited for sure

Then add in a poor trade for Toronto and all is well.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Here's an article on Gendron:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014/6/27/5844268/2014-nhl-draft-prospect-uconn-recruit-miles-gendron-rivers-school-shawn-mceachern

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

If Edgars Kulda (teammate of Lazar) is still available in the 7th round, would Ottawa take him?
I can't believe he wasn't selected last draft and so far into the 6th round he's not selected yet.
He looked pretty good to me so what's wrong with him?

I don't know if anyone is listening to the draft or watching, but why didn't Minny pick in the 10th spot in round 6? That was originally with the Sens.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hey will take somebody from out west IMO, so he is a candidate.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hearing that the Sens would have taken Englund with a 1st rounder iis refreshing because it means that pick wasn't a wasted asset in any Spezza deal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens just added pick 189. So we have two more picks

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Francis Perron... cool

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kelly summers from Carleton place

NEELY

Mod
Mod

And Kelly Summers... cooler.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Kelly summers from Carleton place

Always love those local picks where probably no one has ever seen them play but the Sens or at least paid any attention. 60 points in that league for a D man is pretty unbelievable. Wonder which university he's planning on attending?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Hey will take somebody from out west IMO, so he is a candidate.

He went to Arizona.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Middleton from the 67's the last pick in the 2014 draft.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:Kelly summers from Carleton place

Always love those local picks where probably no one has ever seen them play but the Sens or at least paid any attention.  60 points in that league for a D man is pretty unbelievable.  Wonder which university he's planning on attending?

Clarkson, like Boro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum