GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: -Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa, 7:30PM SNET/TSN1200 (Intense Edition)

+10
22_4_ever
NEELY
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gimme an 'I' ... "Aye!"
Gimme an 'N' ... "Enn!"
Gimme a 'T' ... "Tee!"
Gimme an 'E' ... "Eee!"
Gimme another 'N' ... "Enn!"
Gimme an 'S' ... "Ess!"
Gimme another 'E' ... "Eee!"

What does it spell?

Bobby Ryan: "Umm ...?  Sorry, someone tore that page out of my dictionary.  And the place is marked with a man's tie.  Not sure what that means."

Both teams are 5-4-1 in their last 10.  Jets are on a 3 game winning streak while the Sens will be trying to extend theirs to 3.  Montoya has given up 4 goals in his last 4 starts, all wins.  Anderson has given up 4 goals in his last 3 starts, all wins.    Blake Wheeler got named to the US roster.  Bobby Ryan did not.  As much as I'd love to rub Team USA's nose in their mess with a Ryan hattrick (including, of course, a short-handed breakaway where he outraces Wheeler) I'd take a ho-hum win to get back within 3 points of a playoff spot.

Go Sens Go!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Phillips-Corvo skating as the fourth pairing at practice. Looks like Phillips won't draw back in just yet.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We have four home games this month. This game is one of them. Let's win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like The Gregger goes...

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/418765732860936192

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ken Warren: Spezza working out at Senators morning skate....but he's not expected to play tonight

https://twitter.com/Citizenkwarren/status/418766186302537729

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kassian-Pageau-Stone

Facepalm 

That's like Pageau doing skating drills with two parachutes tied behind him.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Seguin: Chris Phillips in for Patrick Wiercioch and Mark Stone for Chris Neil are your #Sens lineup changes for tonight #cbcott

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hope Ryan outperforms Wheeler tonight and sticks it to the Team USA committee

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Seguin: Chris Phillips in for Patrick Wiercioch and Mark Stone for Chris Neil are your #Sens lineup changes for tonight #cbcott

Neil was not in the lineup last game (and most of the Caps' game, too). So Stone is *not* replacing Neil. Who sits?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Konopka on waivers. Really hope we claim him. Send pageau to bingo and replace him with konopka

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Seguin: Chris Phillips in for Patrick Wiercioch and Mark Stone for Chris Neil are your #Sens lineup changes for tonight #cbcott

Neil was not in the lineup last game (and most of the Caps' game, too). So Stone is *not* replacing Neil. Who sits?

Neil was injured in the Caps game, which was our last game, you crazy Ruskie.

Our lines will be:

Mac - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - ZBad - Conacher
Greening - Smith - Condra
Kassian - Pageau - Stone

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Neil was not in the lineup last game (and most of the Caps' game, too).  So Stone is *not* replacing Neil.  Who sits?
Try again...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Konopka on waivers. Really hope we claim him. Send pageau to bingo and replace him with konopka

SpezD already put in a waiver claim for him.

He really is the ideal 4th liner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Neil was injured in the Caps game, which was our last game, you crazy Ruskie.

Our lines will be:

Mac - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - ZBad - Conacher
Greening - Smith - Condra
Kassian - Pageau - Stone

I guess I'm just exuberant after we best the Americans.

P.S. Isn't the term "Crazy Ivan"?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Neil was not in the lineup last game (and most of the Caps' game, too).  So Stone is *not* replacing Neil.  Who sits?
Try again...

Sometimes Prags just disagrees for the hell of it, and then he'll blame the fact he's wrong on being busier than the rest of us..... 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum