GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Riprock?

+6
SensHulk
wprager
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:57 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We plunged off that fiscal cliff a while ago.

- Sent from the Diefenbunker

62Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

#FreeRiprock

63Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:37 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:#FreeRiprock
I'm through listening to you...you're just a W.P. Rager Twitter echo.

64Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any Riprock updates?

65Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any Riprock updates?
Was last seen with Rob Ford holding a bottle of Smirnoff and a jug of Gatorade...

66Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Day 15 RipRock Watch - Deifenbunker is on full lock-down in preparation of the fallout from the recent and shocking revelations provided by one Gary "Gals" Galley.

Heinz brand ketchup supplies to last until this blows over and the world is ready to rebuild after the expected looting and rioting that is sure to rock the entire planet to it's core.

- Unknown Author

67Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:32 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Day 15 RipRock Watch - Deifenbunker is on full lock-down in preparation of the fallout from the recent and shocking revelations provided by one Gary "Gals" Galley.

Heinz brand ketchup supplies to last until this blows over and the world is ready to rebuild after the expected looting and rioting that is sure to rock the entire planet to it's core.

We should do something about our wi-fi...it's a little spotty here in the D-Bunker.

68Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:47 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Work on an onsite satelite tower has already begun in order to boost our satelite internet speed!!! La-Z-Boys are being delivered sometime between 8am and 8pm today.

- Unknown Author

69Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:31 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Day 15 RipRock Watch - Deifenbunker is on full lock-down in preparation of the fallout from the recent and shocking revelations provided by one Gary "Gals" Galley.  

Heinz is now on the "SSF $hitlistâ„¢"

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/heinz-to-close-ontario-plant-cut-800-jobs/article15442338/

70Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I personally blame McDonalds for dropping them as their Ketchup supplier!!!!

- Unknown Author

71Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I personally blame McDonalds for dropping them as their Ketchup supplier!!!!
MickeyD's: added.

72Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Day 27 - Satellite tower erected, generators fully gassed and snow plows on standby in anticaption of the apocylpitcal snow fall levels anticipated for tomorrow morning.

- Unknown Author

73Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock reportedly in seclusion mourning the gruesome and untimely death of Brian Griffin.

74Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

About time we got some better internet service up in this Wing Dang Doodle.

75Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Riprock reportedly in seclusion mourning the gruesome and untimely death of Brian Griffin.
What the hell...

76Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hold up...Brian is dead?

77Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Hold up...Brian is dead?
Brian Griffin. Reality TV Star from "The Real Live Griffins."

78Where's Riprock?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Source: http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/11/25/family-guy-kills-off-character

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum