GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Riprock?

+6
SensHulk
wprager
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Probably sign me a song with that guitar of his... in that weird pick he posted of himself.  I thought to myself "that's a virgin".
It's not funny but I'm laughing. I remember you saying something that included the words "that face of yours." And how when I read those words I laughed my Donkey off and thought "Oh no he di'int."
Shouldn't be posting pics of yourself especially when you're ugly. That's just fact.

32Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Probably sign me a song with that guitar of his... in that weird pick he posted of himself.  I thought to myself "that's a virgin".
It's not funny but I'm laughing. I remember you saying something that included the words "that face of yours." And how when I read those words I laughed my Donkey off and thought "Oh no he di'int."
Shouldn't be posting pics of yourself especially when you're ugly.  That's just fact.
Is that why you haven't posted pics of yourself?

33Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Shouldn't be posting pics of yourself especially when you're ugly.  That's just fact.
Naughty 

34Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:57 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Naw, I don't post pics of myself because it's creepy.

35Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:07 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
I can say with confidence that if NEELY looks anything like me, the man is an Adonis.

36Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:08 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Exactly.

37Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY is Latvian so he probably looks like Daugavins or Girgensons.

38Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:16 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oh Latvian's are handsome my friend.

39Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:19 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Girgensons

40Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Kind of weird.

41Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Day 3 of RipRock watch

Repo man came to pick up the last of my expired pork and beans supply.

Down to unpopped popcorn seeds and condensation from the water pipes.

- Unknown Author

42Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:37 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sources say Riprock would keep the following Sens players: Spezza, Ryan, Karlsson, Turris, Zibanejad, Lehner, Methot, MacArthur

Sources also say he watched Beetlejuice on Blu Ray last night

43Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:40 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Day 3 of RipRock watch

Repo man came to pick up the last of my expired pork and beans supply.

Down to unpopped popcorn seeds and condensation from the water pipes.
We're shutting your water off to save $$$. No more condensation for you!

You may keep the seeds.

Suggest you start drinking your own urine.

44Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Thcajs11

Good thing I already started bottling.

- Unknown Author

45Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Day 4 - crafted a make shift rain water collection device out of paper clips, a plastic bag, 3 straws and a sippy cup.

Almost out of popcorn seeds and have begun a search for couch crumbs.

- Unknown Author

46Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:06 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 H10

What kind of Dung is this?
Riprock wouldn't have allowed this scandalous disgrace to happen

47Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Day 7 - Anonymous doner dropped off a case of meatball flavour pouches and a garbage back full of bulk barn noodles.

- Unknown Author

48Where's Riprock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Riprock? Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Day 7 - Anonymous doner dropped off a case of meatball flavour pouches and a garbage back full of bulk barn noodles.
A feast fit for a Riprock vigil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum