GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+19
TheAvatar
M_Christopher
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
DirtyDave
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
spader
Ev
SensHulk
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
sandysensfan
tim1_2
NEELY
PTFlea
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 66]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Voting a minus was supposed to result in nothing happening but since it was set to minus 1 then people were able to build up your minus rating until I was able to fix it. I can't reset your personal rep number though.

That would be unfair. He earned his bad reputation, fair and square!

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prager loves deals. -15 is a steal

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Voting a minus was supposed to result in nothing happening but since it was set to minus 1 then people were able to build up your minus rating until I was able to fix it.  I can't reset your personal rep number though.

Well in that case it looks like there are two factions at work here. I was closing in on -30 early in the day yesterday, and I'm at -15 now, an looking at my last few posts I see both + and - votes. It's a race. Exciting!
Munch 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Voting a minus was supposed to result in nothing happening but since it was set to minus 1 then people were able to build up your minus rating until I was able to fix it.  I can't reset your personal rep number though.

That would be unfair.  He earned his bad reputation, fair and square!

Is that a confession?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Is that a confession?

Ohhhhhhh yeah. Although I don't think I'm solely responsible.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Is that a confession?

Ohhhhhhh yeah.  Although I don't think I'm solely responsible.

+ for your honesty, tim1_2.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Is that a confession?

I'd plus you back for rewarding honesty, but it's been too soon since I last minused Prags, so I apparently need to wait a while longer.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Is that a confession?

I'd plus you back for rewarding honesty, but it's been too soon since I last minused Prags, so I apparently need to wait a while longer.

I think you get something like 40 votes a day? I'm banking mine for what I am going to call TIMAPALOOZA.

Now, where's that "Evil Genius" smiley!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like Brown in LA and Henrique are closing in on extensions as per 4th period.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Dustin Brown should get paid 10x5 MIllion to compensate for his last contract.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Dustin Brown should get paid 10x5 MIllion to compensate for his last contract.

He could always go to Detroit if that doesn't happen.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeKing wrote:Dustin Brown should get paid 10x5 MIllion to compensate for his last contract.

As soon as young Alfie retires to clear cap space.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

As soon as young Alfie retires to clear cap space.

That could be by October because he is notoriously injury-prone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brown got an 8 year extension.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Saw a tweet that it's a little over $5.75M AAV.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's fairly decent for both parties.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting comment from Brown:
Helene Elliott ‏@helenenothelen 20m

'if i had an agent, we'd still be negotiating, still be far apart.'--Dustin Brown. Agents might not like hearing that one...

So he's saving himself 15% by not having an agent.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Duchene re-signs too. 5 years, 6 million per year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum