GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New York Islanders @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Feb. 19th, 2013

+12
Hoags
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
NEELY
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Please win, again...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Please win, again...

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

SOLD!!!
Crown. Royal. On. Ice.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Will be at the game..

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Both teams playing two in two days. Isles coming off a 7-0 beat down by Philly today... Sens stealing one in New Jersey in the shootout... bring on the drama! The ONE shall rise again...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

we can totally win this. come to think of it just judging on how good our goaltenders have been, they're giving us a chance on every night. all we might need is a couple goals a night.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Carkner was not in the Isles lineup today. Is he injured... or a healthy scratch?

BTW -- Konopka was a healthy scratch last night for the Wild...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sandysensfan wrote:Carkner was not in the Isles lineup today. Is he injured... or a healthy scratch?

Carks is injured. He was put on the IR today it looks, lower body injury. We won't see him tomorrow, that's for sure.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:Carkner was not in the Isles lineup today. Is he injured... or a healthy scratch?

Carks is injured. He was put on the IR today it looks, lower body injury. We won't see him tomorrow, that's for sure.

Sens were probably right about his knee. It won't hold up.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

SOLD!!!
Crown. Royal. On. Ice.

I got so incredibly sick off of Crown Royal this past Hockey Day in Canada...may never drink it again.

I will have a lovely beer or two though...I have some Beaus I splurged on. Isles may be vicious tonight coming off that beating yesterday.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Going to this one, should be fun.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:GAME DAY!

When?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Which Islanders team will show up? The one with Tavares getting a hattrick or the one with nothing from the blue-line in to stop pucks?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Could be perfect opposition for the Sens to carry the momentum of finally scoring without Karlsson or Spezza in the lineup. They've had lots of chances, many posts, so it's not like they are incapable of scoring. Getting 2-3 goals against the Islanders would do wonders to their confidence level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum