GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+18
Oglethorpe
Ev
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
NEELY
tim1_2
Hobiesens
LeCaptain
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 66]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockey.....

TONIGHT!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Colin "Whitey" White, released by Blues.

Holy Dung, there you go.

No surprise.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKid wrote:I just subscribed to GameCenter Live. Re-watching last playoffs. Holy Dung Goosebumps on Turris OT goal Ahhhhh!
Yeah baby! Sniped that Dung.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gamecenter is now on XBOX Live.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

BTW since I am able to watch all the Sens games it seems from last year, does it mean I will be able to this year?
Or do the IP address only start to be effective on gameday?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:BTW since I am able to watch all the Sens games it seems from last year, does it mean I will be able to this year?
I would susspect your IP adress would go into effect but if you feel like trying one of those IP redirectors and seeing if you can watch all the games you'd be doing me a favor for next year. Nod

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm gonna subscribe to unblock-us (VPN) soon, If only to get Netflix US.

A lot of people on HFBoards use VPNs and say they get all the games. And they are in Ottawa. It gives you an US IP Address.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hockey.....

Can you also tell me what the 6/49 numbers are in your "TONIGHT"?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hockey.....

Can you also tell me what the 6/49 numbers are in your "TONIGHT"?

The more common spelling is "TOMORROW".

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKid wrote:BTW since I am able to watch all the Sens games it seems from last year, does it mean I will be able to this year?
The local blackout is for live games. Old games are not under those restrictions.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKid wrote:I'm gonna subscribe to unblock-us (VPN) soon, If only to get Netflix US.

A lot of people on HFBoards use VPNs and say they get all the games. And they are in Ottawa. It gives you an US IP Address.
HUGE difference in Netflix US vs Canada. Well worth the additional $5.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

LeKid wrote:I'm gonna subscribe to unblock-us (VPN) soon, If only to get Netflix US.

Dude....If you want netflix USA download and install hotspot shield for free. No vpn necessary.

You're welcome

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:

Dude....If you want netflix USA download and install hotspot shield for free. No vpn necessary.

You're welcome
Does that work on a router or console (xbox, ps3, apple tv)?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Router yes. Console...I assume no but you can look into it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

6 years, 5 million per year for Edler. Amazing deal for the Canucks! Damn...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Router yes. Console...I assume no but you can look into it.

I have a feeling the answer is no. I have tried hotspot before and it didn't work for me, but maybe they keep changing and adapting. But I believe hostpot creates a VPN, and that's going to affect your streaming performance. Ublock-us does things differently. I don't really understand it all, but from what I'd read, it only comes into play at the verification phase when Netflix determines your location. After that the content is streamed to you directly, and not through a VPN service. It may or may not make a difference depending on your access speed and route to the source.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Router yes. Console...I assume no but you can look into it.

I have a feeling the answer is no. I have tried hotspot before and it didn't work for me, but maybe they keep changing and adapting. But I believe hostpot creates a VPN, and that's going to affect your streaming performance. Ublock-us does things differently. I don't really understand it all, but from what I'd read, it only comes into play at the verification phase when Netflix determines your location. After that the content is streamed to you directly, and not through a VPN service. It may or may not make a difference depending on your access speed and route to the source.
The answer is indeed no. This is an OS-only solution. From their website:

https://hsselite.zendesk.com/entries/21538528-can-i-use-hotspot-shield-with-router-ps3-wii-xbox-boxee-etc

That would work if you only want to watch Netflix via a laptop or computer.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah it won't work on consoles but if you want to try netflix USA its very easy to try on your computers. I forget you guys are using consoles, I built an htpc and use xbmc on my tv.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum