GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Have we seen the last of one of everybody's least favourite player?

I think the Rangers are still a mess of an org., don't get me wrong, but this was a big step to icing a competitive team that certainly didn't need the distraction of the gong show that is Sean Avery.

I doubt he gets claimed, apparently the Rangers are trying to loan him to a European club.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He's not my least favourite player…. He actually would back up his talk with his fists (albeit selectively…but he's not that big, so I understand the need for self-preservation). And to be honest, I don't think of him as a particularly dirty player…just a guy that really runs his mouth.

I detest Maxim Lapierre a lot more than Avery…Lapierre always refuses to drop the gloves, despite being a megaprick.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fine, I'll edit it to say one of the least like players. Smile

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Avery is just a sick joke, Lapierre at least plays hockey. Avery has to stir up Dung on and off the ice to justify his place in the lineup

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Avery is actually a failry skilled player when he focuses on it. I remember him and Gaborik on a line 2 years ago and he was effective.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yep. Avery's a very talented hockey player. It's just too bad he can't seem to control himself.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He used to be good, I think he's done now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum