GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+26
cash
ddt
sens4win
SensGirl11
DefenceWinsChampionships
mattshock
dennycrane
asq2
stempniaksen
Hoags
Riprock
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
SensHulk
spader
NEELY
TheAvatar
Da lil Guy
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Oglethorpe
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why oh why did I pick Kopitar over Crosby in my box pool.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:Why oh why did I pick Kopitar over Crosby in my box pool.

Took Crosby in all of mine.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Blue Jackets are 0-3-1 to start the season... not good for them...

worst start in franchise history....which made me LOL considering how terrible they've been Laugh1 Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kunitz signs on for two more years @ 3.75 (hate this guy).

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Same old story in Columbus. Carter is the most over rated player in the league.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that the Penguins captain was wearing a black helmet on Thursday morning, apparently receiving clearance from team doctors to participate fully in practice. He was designated a non-contact player in practice since training camp, wearing off-colour helmets to distinguish himself.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Same old story in Columbus. Carter is the most over rated player in the league.

That team is just Dung, especially their goalie. Carter and Nash need a good centre. At least Carter has 3 assists. Carter is only overrated in the playoffs, when he sucks.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Agreed. The one negative thing was getting barked at by MacLean in practice when he and Butler were not paying attention. Other than that, I think he's played as well as a few others (Smith, Foligno) and better than some (Butler). So Butler gets singled out by MacLean regarding working hard in practice. Not sure if that was a carrot for Bobby or a stick for Filatov. We don't know how MacLean operates yet. My gut tells me that he'll give all of the young 'uns a few games in, then a couple of games off. Nobody has had a chance to be properly evaluated yet.

Oh, I missed that. Glad to see the coach has teeth Smile

Last edited by TheAvatar on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mason has crapped the bed in Columbus...too bad really, but I think he'll need to get back on track before it's too late.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Mason has crapped the bed in Columbus...too bad really, but I think he'll need to get back on track before it's too late.

Pierre says that he stopped working hard and that's why he's having these issues ...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As per a Leafs reporter, Connolly's status is apparently week-to-week. His injury is worse than originally thought.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:As per a Leafs reporter, Connolly's status is apparently week-to-week. His injury is worse than originally thought.

Jurke's status continues to be "The Genius." Laugh1 Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
wprager wrote:
Agreed. The one negative thing was getting barked at by MacLean in practice when he and Butler were not paying attention. Other than that, I think he's played as well as a few others (Smith, Foligno) and better than some (Butler). So Butler gets singled out by MacLean regarding working hard in practice. Not sure if that was a carrot for Bobby or a stick for Filatov. We don't know how MacLean operates yet. My gut tells me that he'll give all of the young 'uns a few games in, then a couple of games off. Nobody has had a chance to be properly evaluated yet.

Oh, I missed that. Glad to see the coach has teeth Smile

According to La Presse’s Sylvain St. Laurent, MacLean singled out Butler and Filatov during yesterday’s practice saying, "What are you two doing over there? You wanna be a part of it or what?"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Mason has crapped the bed in Columbus...too bad really, but I think he'll need to get back on track before it's too late.

Pierre says that he stopped working hard and that's why he's having these issues ...

That's a damn shame, he's gonna play himself right out of the league.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Mason = the new Raycroft? CBL needs to keep Burke's number on speed dial

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It seems that Connolly's injury is worse than they originally reported...he's not saying much about what it is though..

http://www.tsn.ca/toronto/blogs/jonas_siegel/?id=378001

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beagle/Asham fight is getting some noise on Twitter...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That's because Beagle pulled his tooth out after the fight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum