GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm coming home...

+5
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
Riprock
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16I'm coming home... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming home... Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

My GMsim team was stacked. I regret giving that baby up.

17I'm coming home... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming home... Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I might be down for hosting a massive bash next summer. And dub is correct I'm quite well set up. So well set up that most of the GMHockey regulars could come for the party and camp out on the property over night.

7 acre property and a heated inground salt water pool.

Edit: Maybe a party over the winter? I do have a massive pond.

The Pond Hockey Palooza? Followed by coffee or hot chocolate that's been a little "Irished" up? Sarcasm

18I'm coming home... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming home... Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:The legendary GMH gatherings... so legendary, they never happened...

Wink

Oh and for the record we did in fact have a GMHockey.com gathering for a Sens game a couple seasons ago so the GMH gathering did indeed occur. I think it was just me, beedub, SG11 and SpezD though but it was still fun despite the Sens loss that night. If I remember correctly there was a World Junior game on as well and Canada won or something.

19I'm coming home... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming home... Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I remember sitting 1 row behind you and 20 seats over but I was never able to catch up to you ...

20I'm coming home... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm coming home... Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:I remember sitting 1 row behind you and 20 seats over but I was never able to catch up to you ...

d'oh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum