GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Home of the Bear

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Home of the Bear Empty Welcome to the Home of the Bear Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:36 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

Feels some good to get a new home. Welcome to the place where Bears roam free. All your Bruins news and chat in here. I may be talking to myself alot of the time but thats the way i like it. Good job on the new layout and design, very promising.

2Welcome to the Home of the Bear Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the Bear Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:39 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks WhamBam. It's a little late coming but hey better late than never right? And to the hoards of Sens fans - This is Bruins chat NOT HOW can I relate this news to the Sens Chat. :D

- Unknown Author

3Welcome to the Home of the Bear Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the Bear Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:42 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Thanks WhamBam. It's a little late coming but hey better late than never right? And to the hoards of Sens fans - This is Bruins chat NOT HOW can I relate this news to the Sens Chat. :D

Exactly. Let's keep this civil and on topic fellas.
I'm really glad you did this Clutch; this way every fan has a thread to vent or discuss at will!

It's funny, because Wham was saying we could have broken it up by division, which sounded cool too! Smile

4Welcome to the Home of the Bear Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the Bear Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm really curious to see how this plays out. Do the Bs have enough scoring to win close games? The defence is good, the goaltending should be good, but will there be enough of a goal differential for the Bs to do what I think they can?

I stick by my prediction of 2nd in the East, but I must admit...the tools don't appear to be there offensively.

What are your thoughts?

5Welcome to the Home of the Bear Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the Bear Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:06 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

Well if you look at how young the team is an how inexperienced they were and add that one year of experience to there skill set i think they will be fine. Not many are giving the top lien much credit but i think many will be surprised at how well Ryder and Savard are going to click. Throwing Bergeron in who will get 70-80 pts is gonna be huge and like i said watch for an explosion from Kessel. What he did in the playoffs last year after being benched should be what we see from him this year consistently.

People look at the roster and don't really know the players but i'm telling you, they are going to be much more improved. There is alot of competition to make this team this year with alot of forwards signed. Kobasew and Krejci will click again too. IMO we now have 3 capable scoring lines and a very tough "sandbox" 4th line.

6Welcome to the Home of the Bear Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the Bear Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:02 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WhamBamCam wrote:Well if you look at how young the team is an how inexperienced they were and add that one year of experience to there skill set i think they will be fine. Not many are giving the top lien much credit but i think many will be surprised at how well Ryder and Savard are going to click. Throwing Bergeron in who will get 70-80 pts is gonna be huge and like i said watch for an explosion from Kessel. What he did in the playoffs last year after being benched should be what we see from him this year consistently.

People look at the roster and don't really know the players but i'm telling you, they are going to be much more improved. There is alot of competition to make this team this year with alot of forwards signed. Kobasew and Krejci will click again too. IMO we now have 3 capable scoring lines and a very tough "sandbox" 4th line.

Oh yeah, your 4th line looks scary! I remember drooling over what Ottawa's looked like, but the B's are going to be banging bodies left, right and Center!! It's going to be great to watch!!

I have to say, as you already know this Wham, that I am sickened by the fact that Boston doesn't get the respect or credit that I feel they not only have earned but deserve as well. People just write them off as still rebuilding or a lost-cause. Truly sad! PC knows what he's doing, and I think he's a shrewd fella and Julien is a great coach as well (although I will bethe first to admit that watching trap teams can be REALLY boring) and he knows how to push his players. Boston will be a force this year. And Heater, I agree and I will put them at 2nd, only because I see Philly as a wild card and slightly afraid of them too! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum