GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confirmed: Brian Elliott traded to Colorado Avalanche for Craig Anderson

+29
CockRoche
SensHulk
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
wprager
stempniaksen
spader
sandysensfan
beedub
SDH89
The Silfer Server
TheAvatar
Oglethorpe
22_4_ever
rooneypoo
ddt
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
SensFan71
shabbs
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Be careful what you ask for. The return of the stickman Full Monty may soon be upon us.

Heavens no, I wouldn't want to risk offending your children. Apparently, I have to be responsible for what your children may or may not see.

For the record, this is the post you are referring to:

wprager wrote:
504Heater wrote:
PS I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud to someone's avatar.

Well, you didn't have your 5 year old daughter looking over your shoulder just as I scrolled to Hemlock's post. Do you know how much this is going to cst me in family therapy bills?

Now, if you cannot see the fact that this is said in jest (do you honestly think I'd stick my daughter into therapy over that?) then I guess I should just give up.

No but I wouldn't put it past you to whine about it.

Bottom line, it was your gripes (in jest or not) that prompted SD to ask me to remove it. Don't pretend to be blameless here. As usual, that's your M.O.

Dude just needs more mustache. Otherwise, I love it. ThumbsUp

Perhaps after he beats the cancer. He's the Chuck Norris of the literary world. I'm not afraid to admit a man-crush on this guy. Whaaa?

Ooooh. Cancer not funny. My mom is dealing with it now. I'll let his mustache-less ways pass by without judgment, for sure.

Uhoh!

Sorry to hear that. Cancer is brutal. I've had a few relatives battle through it. I wish her the best.

strachattack

Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
hemlock wrote:Wow, I can't believe the reaction to this. It's not showing anything graphic.

It's "graphic enough" Whaaa?

The reaction to this avatar is bordering on homophobia you know that right?

Haha. It's really just creepy. My reaction to this avatar is roughly equivalent to my reaction to your last.

Both are creepy. If Hitch wasn't staring at me I would probably prefer it to the Buffet Garrioch pic.

I think it's awesome. I mean seriously, who smokes in the shower??

As previously mentioned, i'm a fan too. The only thing more fitting in that picture would be a glass of scotch in his hand to go along with that smoke. He's an intellectual heavy weight who loves to spar in a bar but can also battle heads of state in a lecture hall. He's a superb iconoclast who's a lot of fun to read and listen to given the chance. I find the picture hilarious and don't see a problem with it's content. TwoThumbsUp!

strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
hemlock wrote:Wow, I can't believe the reaction to this. It's not showing anything graphic.

It's "graphic enough" Whaaa?

The reaction to this avatar is bordering on homophobia you know that right?

Haha. It's really just creepy. My reaction to this avatar is roughly equivalent to my reaction to your last.

Both are creepy. If Hitch wasn't staring at me I would probably prefer it to the Buffet Garrioch pic.

I think it's awesome. I mean seriously, who smokes in the shower??

As previously mentioned, i'm a fan too. The only thing more fitting in that picture would be a glass of scotch in his hand to go along with that smoke. He's an intellectual heavy weight who loves to spar in a bar but can also battle heads of state in a lecture hall. He's a superb iconoclast who's a lot of fun to read and listen to given the chance. I find the picture hilarious and don't see a problem with it's content. TwoThumbsUp!

Yeah, his drinking is practically legendary. A glass of scotch would fit perfectly in that photo.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Bump

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Whole bunch of "wtf are you talking about" in this thread.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol just why

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Matrix needed out of Colorado. One of those guys that is happy to get traded and get a "second chance". Kinda like Turris.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hopefully people now will stop saying "Murray doesn't know how to make a trade". His last 3 (I think) have been home runs, although 2 are directly related.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum