GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+24
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
NEELY
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
Hoags
rooneypoo
CockRoche
The Silfer Server
tim1_2
Ev
TheAvatar
PTFlea
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs visit the Rags tonight.

f the laffs.

857Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Ouch.

"Carlyle on starting Scrivens Thurs after Reimer won in Pitt Wed: 'It was, maybe, a call I'd like to have back, but you never know'"

Maybe McLean would say the same thing... Sens needed that win last night... facing 3 tough opponents in the next 3 games.

858Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:

"Carlyle on starting Scrivens Thurs after Reimer won in Pitt Wed: 'It was, maybe, a call I'd like to have back, but you never know'"

Maybe McLean would say the same thing... Sens needed that win last night... facing 3 tough opponents in the next 3 games.

He may have thought the same thing, but I doubt he would have said it. Paddock would have said it.

Regardless, f the laffs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

https://twitter.com/markhmasters/status/294888024175693824

Damn.

Hahah...damn. I think everyone wondered why he did that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Reimer goes tonight.

861Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs up 2-0, choke and lose 5-2.

f the laffs

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 CarFP_zps7246c8e0

862Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I hope Carlyle has stocked up on stress tabs and antacids.

863Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, to be fair, the Sens had two 2-goal leads and blew them both last night.

864Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Well, to be fair, the Sens had two 2-goal leads and blew them both last night.

We were playing a rusty backup, this was Optimus Reim, who could have fetched a 1st round pick at the trade deadline last year Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:Well, to be fair, the Sens had two 2-goal leads and blew them both last night.

We were playing a rusty backup, this was Optimus Reim, who could have fetched a 1st round pick at the trade deadline last year Sarcasm
Wonder what he would have done with those 5 first round picks he could have gotten.

Sarcasm

866Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jake Gardiner recalled... I guess that short conditioning stint did the job... heh heh. AHL All Star break is on.

f the laffs.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let the "trade Kessel" talks begin...

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/article/1320739--maple-leafs-must-keep-first-pick-deal-phil-kessel-cox

Also noticing a lot of hate towards Phaneuf. Leaf fans getting fed up with him. He's a LEAGUE leading -8.

#delicious

f the laffs.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Let the "trade Kessel" talks begin...

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/article/1320739--maple-leafs-must-keep-first-pick-deal-phil-kessel-cox

Also noticing a lot of hate towards Phaneuf. Leaf fans getting fed up with him. He's a LEAGUE leading -8.

#delicious

f the laffs.

cox is a turd. I think i hate him even more then the leafs themselves. he's everything that's wrong with hockey media. no matter how much i can laugh at what the media does in mtl he's always a step further. plain reactionary BS. i wish they'd take his job away from him. an embarrassment to journalism. ok, i'm done. Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh. Leafs Nation seems to be on board with the idea though. Too early for that kind of talk. Maybe a move at the deadline or draft. I think they're starting to realize that Kessel is not a player that makes others around him better and you can't build around him. Which, of course, we all knew long time ago. Wink

870Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

They probably should trade him, he has one more year left after this one and I really doubt he'll resign. Plus they need to get away from whatever Burke was doing.

f the laffs.

871Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Mayve f the laffs should be a signature at this point :rp:

872Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yup, they absolutely should trade Kessle because he isn't coming back.

873Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 58 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Heh. Leafs Nation seems to be on board with the idea though. Too early for that kind of talk. Maybe a move at the deadline or draft. I think they're starting to realize that Kessel is not a player that makes others around him better and you can't build around him. Which, of course, we all knew long time ago. Wink

What's worse however, is leafs nation actually thinks that Edmonton's model is the way to go...top end forwards, no goaltending or defence. Then again, both teams are merely trying to make the playoffs....

F the F'ing Laffs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum