GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Nov 4) Sens 4 - Isles 1 - Post your 3 stars

+6
PKC
Hobiesens
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mine were easy

1 - Spezza
2 - Spezza
3 - Spezza

Honourable mention to Elliott.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Mine were easy

1 - Spezza
2 - Spezza
3 - Spezza

Honourable mention to Elliott.

Spezza is the only thing that stood in the way of this being Elliott, Elliott and Elliott again. He had to make rididulous 3rd period saves, again. Against a Dung team I might add.

1 - Spezza
2 - Elliott
3 - Regin

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Joking aside I actually agree with your stars SSF and as luck would have it those were the same ones as picked in the building.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

1. Spezza
2. Elliott
3. Gonchar

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1.Spezza
2.Elliott
3.Regin

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Joking aside I actually agree with your stars SSF and as luck would have it those were the same ones as picked in the building.

I didn't catch that. I was at the Canadian Tire in Morrisburg at the time! Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:1.Spezza
2.Elliott
3.Regin

You're biased Smile

Seriously, though, when are Foligno and Regin going to wake up? Sure, Regin got two assists, but against a tired team (some of them didn't get in til 3AM, I heard) we could have used a little more from everyone. It's a shame that, in a game like this, Elliott *has to be* one of the stars. This should have been a game Emery's Jersey could win.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
2.Elliott
3.Regin

You're biased Smile

Seriously, though, when are Foligno and Regin going to wake up? Sure, Regin got two assists, but against a tired team (some of them didn't get in til 3AM, I heard) we could have used a little more from everyone. It's a shame that, in a game like this, Elliott *has to be* one of the stars. This should have been a game Emery's Jersey could win.

Or perhaps the infamous neck tie?

- Unknown Author

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:
2.Elliott
3.Regin

You're biased Smile

Clouston put Foligno and Regin out on the PP together maybe hoping one could pot one. I was surprised that even up 3-1 with an empty net that CC didn't put one or both of them out there to try for an empty netter.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza
Elliott
Regin

HM - Gonchar

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:You're biased Smile

Come on Prager, there's more to it than just scoring, Regin has been really solid. He's truly emerging as the mix of two-way player and offensive threat. The goals will come for him, but for now he's making things happen in the offensive zone.

Foligno I'm disappointed in, but Regin needs to continue to play the way he's playing IMO, the goals will come.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Come on Prager, there's more to it than just scoring, Regin has been really solid. He's truly emerging as the mix of two-way player and offensive threat. The goals will come for him, but for now he's making things happen in the offensive zone.

Foligno I'm disappointed in, but Regin needs to continue to play the way he's playing IMO, the goals will come.

Yeah, I'd really like to know what Foligno's issue is this year. Where's all the skill and razzle dazzle he showed in the preseason? This kid is dumbfounding and if he doesn't get it together soon, he might find himself getting benched.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Yeah, I'd really like to know what Foligno's issue is this year. Where's all the skill and razzle dazzle he showed in the preseason? This kid is dumbfounding and if he doesn't get it together soon, he might find himself getting benched.

Not sure, but soon he'll find himself firmly planted on the 4th line - where offense seems to go to die (no offense Winchester, Smith!).

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

Not sure, but soon he'll find himself firmly planted on the 4th line - where offense seems to go to die (no offense Winchester, Smith!).

Call me crazy, but that is a pretty solid 4th line. When or if everybody is healthy that gives us:
Regin - Spezza - Kovalev
Michalek - Fisher - Alfie
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil
Foligno - Winch - Smith/Shannon

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:

Are you talking about last night's game, or the first dozen games of the season? If you say Regin has not disappointed you this season so far then you'd better be careful when you next sip your coffee -- your nose might get in the way.

He's not a top-six winger yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum