GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play...

5 posters

POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play...

POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_lcap271%POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_rcap2 71% [ 5 ]
POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_lcap229%POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_lcap20%POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_lcap20%POLL:How many games does Robin Lehner play... Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

...in the NHL this season?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Counting the playoffs or regular season only? Starting games or any game action or even counting being the backup?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully only a few meaningless games at the end of the season at most.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Haha. I asked for this thread and here it is. Thanks SpezDispenser.

I think we all know by now I want the answer to be zero, but if he is in the AHL this season, I fear the worst.

SpezDispenser, if I can answer wprager's questions; regular season only, must see game action.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

If he plays in the AHL this season, he will play in 5 NHL games this season as well.

That is my guess.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:Haha. I asked for this thread and here it is. Thanks SpezDispenser.

I think we all know by now I want the answer to be zero, but if he is in the AHL this season, I fear the worst.

SpezDispenser, if I can answer wprager's questions; regular season only, must see game action.

In that case, I vote 1-4. But all bets are off in the playoffs Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted 5-10.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum