GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread

+41
mtl4674
hockeykid8130
Pontus90
Evik
Keranen
skpantherfan
Deigler
sabresfan#1
LeCaptain
johnnb69
benitovo
NHL_Fan1787
Sensational
tumblingtom66
scottie2k90
avsfan192
pate19
Dennis Bonvie
Krejci46
Pooops83
Tuk Tuk
Pinder17
Avsfan89
M_Christopher
Dizzl3
MS1316
canucklehead96
wprager
jeremyn
Mr_Pace
PKC
Al_Tito13
Henderson33
SensGirl11
jmcook
Ev
PTFlea
stempniaksen
sens4win
The Silfer Server
Riprock
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

241EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Pontus90 wrote:Do this players have their real faces in the game:

Ryan?
Colin Wilson?
Keith?
Suter?
Samuelsson?
Hjalmarsson?
Landeskog?
Sobotka?
Ryan Ellis?

Get the game.

This wasn't called for.

Yes it was. Dash said he was done giving out ratings and such, so if this person really wants the ratings he can go buy the game.

He wasn't asking for the ratings. Don't be a donkey

242EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Pontus90 wrote:Do this players have their real faces in the game:

Ryan?
Colin Wilson?
Keith?
Suter?
Samuelsson?
Hjalmarsson?
Landeskog?
Sobotka?
Ryan Ellis?

Get the game.

This wasn't called for.

Yes it was. Dash said he was done giving out ratings and such, so if this person really wants the ratings he can go buy the game.

He wasn't asking for the ratings. Don't be a donkey

My bad, but asking what heir faces look like is even worse! Laugh1 Don't call me a donkey when this guy just told somebody to get a life.

243EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

garblar wrote:anyone really into the HUT? i played a few games, not my thing. ive got some decent players i can toss to you if you want.

dont ask if you arent a regular here

I'm addicted to it. If you really want to, I will gladly take your players... though if they are free players, meaning you got them with free packs, then you cant trade them.

244EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:21 am

Honestly 99% of these people from this thread will be gone in less than a month..

245EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What are the experience points for in the game?

In Player Progress in BAG it says "level achieved" or something, then it says Available EX.

I've never understood it. Every time you get exp. points from a game, it goes there and then you move up in rating eventually I assume, is that correct?

246EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah the XP points are supposed to increase a players overall, but I have been reading on the EA forums that there seems to be a glitch/bug with BaGM and the XP points max out at 1500 or something like that, and players aren't upgrading.

247EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:38 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Yeah the XP points are supposed to increase a players overall, but I have been reading on the EA forums that there seems to be a glitch/bug with BaGM and the XP points max out at 1500 or something like that, and players aren't upgrading.

Oh man, that's a pretty damn big glitch. Laugh1

248EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah... there's a lot of them this year apparently. Game really isn't playable in all modes until mid October or so. I usually wait until the first roster update when the season stars with all the rookies.

249EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Yeah the XP points are supposed to increase a players overall, but I have been reading on the EA forums that there seems to be a glitch/bug with BaGM and the XP points max out at 1500 or something like that, and players aren't upgrading.

Oh man, that's a pretty damn big glitch. Laugh1

That happened to me!!! I was wondering what was happening. I always invest in the top assistant coaches and stock a team full of youth for the the future.

Although the worst is I set Alfie's training to shooting, and at the end of the 1st year, he only got better in one category, and that was faceoffs. And he got better by like 12 points.

250EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread - Page 17 Empty Re: EA NHL 2011 Discussion thread Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, last week I was interviewing a guy who'd worked a few months for EA Sports in Montreal, performing SQA on NHL 11. He said the Cell processor has 8 cores, but the most NHL 11 ever uses is 4. It's just very difficult to write s/w that can effectively use 8 independent processors working toward a single goal. It also means that they could double the frame rate (for some super slow-motion replays, for example), or double the number of polygons for some impressive photo-realism, and do it all with existing h/w and probably still have a few cycles left to animate some random background characters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum