GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Laughably behind TSN, but I thought it had already been posted.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=251515&lid=sublink01&lpos=headlines_nhl

Numbers and duration not disclosed.

I can recall a time when Habs' fans were calling for the guy's head. How times have changed.

2Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Re: Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:01 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah really. Until reality sets it a little and the team falls back to earth - even if it's only for a bit - then we'll hear those familiar calls.

3Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Re: Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Yeah really. Until reality sets it a little and the team falls back to earth - even if it's only for a bit - then we'll hear those familiar calls.

A three game losing streak and the boo-birds at the Bell centre will be in full effect.. I can already hear the trade Koivu talks starting up...

4Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Re: Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:26 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't forget Kovalev... And maybe Price too will be thrown squarely under a bus as well...

5Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Re: Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Don't forget Kovalev... And maybe Price too will be thrown squarely under a bus as well...

Oh yeah that's right I forgot about Kovalev... Yeah he'll be first...

I'm not so sure about Price though... He's God in Montreal... To me he is the only reason why they lost against Philly last year, yet not a single Hab fan admits that... Montreal totally outplayed Philly but Biron way outplayed Price...

From what I hear Price can do no wrong...

6Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Re: Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:49 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You're right to an extent!

I seem to remember a bunch of hab trolls praising Price as the next coming of Roy or Brodeur, and then after he had his meltdown in game 4 and game 5 vs Boston, they all started saying, "well he's only 20 years old, he's not a Roy or Brodeur yet..."

LMAO!! It killed me arguing with them!

7Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Empty Re: Carbonneau Extended by Canadiens Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:You're right to an extent!

I seem to remember a bunch of hab trolls praising Price as the next coming of Roy or Brodeur, and then after he had his meltdown in game 4 and game 5 vs Boston, they all started saying, "well he's only 20 years old, he's not a Roy or Brodeur yet..."

LMAO!! It killed me arguing with them!

Oh I don't argue with them anymore on that subject.. Like I said Price can do no wrong... I wonder what the excuse will be this year... It's funny because everytime I mention at HB that Ottawa and Montreal are going into the season with the same question marks (ie: goaltending) I get hammered by Habs fan from all sides...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum