GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rundblad acquired by the Sens

+18
Cap'n Clutch
Hoags
PKC
Flo The Action
wprager
LeCaptain
beerandsens
Riprock
SensHulk
SensGirl11
Ev
SDH89
SensFan71
asq2
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For the 16th overall...

2Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:For the 16th overall...

Source?

3Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Swedish invasion continues!

4Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

That came out of nowhere.

Disappointed we didn't just take Tarasenko, but I lurvs me some Rundblad. Good move, if a bit off in prioritization. You could see Murray saying the words that he just didn't like anyone left. I'm much happier with Rundblad than I would have been with Howden, Etem, Bennett, Watson or Bjugstad.

Maybe they sneak in again with Lee and a 3rd to grab McFarland. Who knows.

5Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:That came out of nowhere.

Disappointed we didn't just take Tarasenko, but I lurvs me some Rundblad. Good move, if a bit off in prioritization. You could see Murray saying the words that he just didn't like anyone left. I'm much happier with Rundblad than I would have been with Howden, Etem, Bennett, Watson or Bjugstad.

Maybe they sneak in again with Lee and a 3rd to grab McFarland. Who knows.

hard to say what Murray has planned, that sly old dog.

6Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Diddling moronic move, Diddle off Murray.

7Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?
Rundblad acquired by the Sens 62136so overused...and Diddling priceless right there.

8Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

Karlsson and Rundblad

If you were playing and living in Sweeden, wouldn't you enjoy and play better with someone from your home country?

This is a good move and Murray didn't like what was left.

9Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

BDP is saying the Sens wouldn't have moved that pick had LA not taken Forbort.

Anyway, Rundblad is a big, talented, Swedish, righty defenceman. Pretty awesome, if they weren't going to take Tarasenko.

10Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

111519 wrote:Karlsson and Rundblad

If you were playing and living in Sweeden, wouldn't you enjoy and play better with someone from your home country?

This is a good move and Murray didn't like what was left.

They're the two righties in the top-4. Both will sidle up next to one of our 6'5" Canadian beauts.

/Pierre

11Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

SDH89 wrote:Diddling moronic move, Diddle off Murray.

Ummm what?

You do realize how good of a player this kid is right?

12Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gohan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?
Rundblad acquired by the Sens 62136so overused...and Diddling priceless right there.

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of that one.

13Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

this was a weaker draft than last year too, 17th last year would probably be 8-12 this year.

14Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Gohan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of that one.
Rundblad acquired by the Sens 270956

15Rundblad acquired by the Sens Empty Re: Rundblad acquired by the Sens Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:BDP is saying the Sens wouldn't have moved that pick had LA not taken Forbort.

Anyway, Rundblad is a big, talented, Swedish, righty defenceman. Pretty awesome, if they weren't going to take Tarasenko.

Murray admitted it was a forward. Passing on Etem renewed my faith in Murray, somewhat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum