GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leafs Off-Season discussion

+5
Flo The Action
Hoags
SDH89
SensHulk
Riprock
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Leafs Off-Season discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Leafs Off-Season discussion Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:How much would he even get I wonder? 1? 1.5?

700K tops IMO.

32Leafs Off-Season discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Leafs Off-Season discussion Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:How much would he even get I wonder? 1? 1.5?

700K tops IMO.

Then why won't he qualify him? That's not very much money for a hard working guy like that that has some good offensive skill in him. Not great, but worth the 700K, IMO. I don't really understand this...are they that close to the cap?

33Leafs Off-Season discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Leafs Off-Season discussion Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Because they have ALL bottom 6 players and don't really need Mitchell. He should probably thank them for letting him out of that craphole.

34Leafs Off-Season discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Leafs Off-Season discussion Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Because they have ALL bottom 6 players and don't really need Mitchell. He should probably thank them for letting him out of that craphole.

Fair enough, he'll be happier elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum