GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Empty Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Mon May 03, 2010 11:58 am

I think it's impossible for the Toronto Sports Network to have a senator as a winner.. but lets try and get Elliot up there anyway.. he's nearly tied with Crosby and not to far off of Datysuk...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/special/?id=20223

2Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Empty Re: Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Mon May 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I already voted, so unless I delete my cookies I can't do it again - and I'd rather not toss my cookies.

3Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Empty Re: Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Datsyuk won the pool... Elliott came in third right behind Crosby.

4Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Empty Re: Vote Elliot for TSN play of the year Mon May 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was tempted to post this to get Elliott some love but I didn't want to have people vote for Elliott for the sake of voting for him. I'm a big believer in voting for what you think is best not just voting for your team.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum