GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peter Regin - Grade the Sens.

+3
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Peter Regin - Grade the Sens.

Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap211%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap211%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap222%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap233%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap222%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Regin had an up and down year spending time on different lines and even some time in the press box before securing a spot on line number 1 and not looking out of place at all. He followed up his regular season with a goal in each of his first two playoff games.

If not for some inconsistency I probably would have given Regin an A+. As it is he gets a B+ from me.

- Unknown Author

2Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big fan of The Great Dane. Liked his game from after he was benched until we were eliminated. A for me.

3Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Another player who had to make do with whatever ice time and whatever role he was given. Out of position and out of his comfort zone for most of the year he proved what skilled linemates and consistent ice time could do once he got it.

The way he plays and competes have leadership written all over it.

Another future A+. Heck, I think he still deserves an A-.

4Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:33 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

definitely an A+ for me, just judging by how he played against the Pens, he was the best Sen on the ice, night in and night out.

5Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:definitely an A+ for me, just judging by how he played against the Pens, he was the best Sen on the ice, night in and night out.

Fans voting on a Senators official website poll agree. Regin is ahead of Cullen in that regard.

6Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:definitely an A+ for me, just judging by how he played against the Pens, he was the best Sen on the ice, night in and night out.

Fans voting on a Senators official website poll agree. Regin is ahead of Cullen in that regard.

Cullen rated a very close 2nd for me, but might not be money for him, have to sign Foligno this year too as well as some other RFA's I believe, will be a very interesting off season for Murray.

7Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:08 am

SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Cullen rated a very close 2nd for me, but might not be money for him, have to sign Foligno this year too as well as some other RFA's I believe, will be a very interesting off season for Murray.

No one is saying you HAVE to sign Foligno. I have no issues packaging him up with Lee or Kuba to get something good in return. Plus with Volch money off the books we should be able to retain the services of a couple of guys

8Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

if you want to give regin an a+ in the playoffs you have to give spezza at least an a too. every one of regin's goals was first assist to spezza.

9Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

This is for the whole season right? Not just the playoffs?

If it is for the season some of these are very high.

10Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Peter Regin - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

111519 wrote:if you want to give regin an a+ in the playoffs you have to give spezza at least an a too. every one of regin's goals was first assist to spezza.

The problem is, and I'm not really a Spezza hater, that Spezza does produce (he does), but he also gives-away the puck alot too. Where as I don't find Regin does as much.

I think Regin gets an A+ for effort, a B or so for most of the season, and then an A- for the end of the season/playoffs. That guy has heart, and he will only get better, I hope!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum