GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2

+9
smash88
Bramlet07
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
SDH89
PTFlea
wprager
stempniaksen
Ev
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

67's take the 3rd game 2-1 in OT to take the 2-1 Series lead

17OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

67's win in OT, take 2-1 series lead. Woo!

Though another Sens prospect would not be joining the Sens lol

18OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:67's take the 3rd game 2-1 in OT to take the 2-1 Series lead

And do it without Cuma. I missed what happened to him though

19OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:67's take the 3rd game 2-1 in OT to take the 2-1 Series lead

And do it without Cuma. I missed what happened to him though

it looked harmless his knee gottrapped against the boards but it didnt look bad but he had a lot of troubles getting to the bench and in the thrid he was in his street cloths and trying to stretch the knee

20OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

stempniaksen wrote:
wprager wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:Went 8-0 last round with 6 of the series nailed right on. I'm not feeling as confident with these picks, but we'll see what happens.

Ottawa 67's vs. Mississauga St. Michael's Majors: [b]Mississauga in 5

7-2 last night. Of course getting 10 power-plays doesn't hurt your chances of winning.

I expected Ottawa to win game 2, so it doesn't throw off my prediction that much. I didn't expect the Majors to get the're behinds handed to them like they did though, that might change the series a bit.

And did you expect Ottawa to win game 3 as well? Smile

21OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa is winning it in 6.

22OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
wprager wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:Went 8-0 last round with 6 of the series nailed right on. I'm not feeling as confident with these picks, but we'll see what happens.

7-2 last night. Of course getting 10 power-plays doesn't hurt your chances of winning.

I expected Ottawa to win game 2, so it doesn't throw off my prediction that much. I didn't expect the Majors to get the're behinds handed to them like they did though, that might change the series a bit.

And did you expect Ottawa to win game 3 as well? OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 54934

After watching most of the game I still don't feel like Ottawa should have won that game. They did go through stretches where they dominated the Majors and that was the difference. At the end of the day all that matters is the fact they got the win.

I thought this would be the toughest matchup for the 67's coming out of the East (even more so than Barrie) but the 67's have shown some resilience and the ability to *maybe* be OHL finalists (but what do I kow, they could take it all).

23OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

stempniaksen wrote:
wprager wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
wprager wrote:

And did you expect Ottawa to win game 3 as well? OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 54934

After watching most of the game I still don't feel like Ottawa should have won that game. They did go through stretches where they dominated the Majors and that was the difference. At the end of the day all that matters is the fact they got the win.

I thought this would be the toughest matchup for the 67's coming out of the East (even more so than Barrie) but the 67's have shown some resilience and the ability to *maybe* be OHL finalists (but what do I kow, they could take it all).

As much as id love to see the 67's go far... If they do indeed get past the Majors, I really cant see them beating Barrie at all... Would be nice though!

24OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:49 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Does anyone know where the Mem cup is? Which league gets 2 teams?

25OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's in Brandon, so the Wheat Kings are in. They are up 2-0 in their series against the Blades. So if they make it to the Finals I guess the runner-up goes to the Memorial Cup as well, right?

26OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go Team Cowick!!!!!!!

27OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:It's in Brandon, so the Wheat Kings are in. They are up 2-0 in their series against the Blades. So if they make it to the Finals I guess the runner-up goes to the Memorial Cup as well, right?

Yup, same reason the 67's made it all those years ago even after getting crushed by the Knights in the OHL finals.

28OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Brampton's season is over, and Hodgson's junior career comes to an end. Wonder if he will report to Manitoba?

29OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Dash wrote:Brampton's season is over, and Hodgson's junior career comes to an end. Wonder if he will report to Manitoba?

ABV

Anywhere. But. Vancouver.

I wonder if they'd take our (probably mid) 1st for him?

30OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Big Ev wrote:It's in Brandon, so the Wheat Kings are in. They are up 2-0 in their series against the Blades. So if they make it to the Finals I guess the runner-up goes to the Memorial Cup as well, right?

Correct. If they host team wins their league, the runner up goes to the Mem Cup.

31OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

[quote="hemlock"]
Dash wrote:Brampton's season is over, and Hodgson's junior career comes to an end. Wonder if he will report to Manitoba?

ABV

Anywhere. But. Vancouver.

I wonder if they'd take our (probably mid) 1st for him?[/quote

I can't see him playing with Vancouver, but I can see him going to Manitoba at least.

32OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why can't you see him playing with Vancouver? They will need him and Schroeder for the future.

33OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL PLayoff Predictions- Round 2 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Why can't you see him playing with Vancouver? They will need him and Schroeder for the future.

There's a huge rift between him (Cody) and Canucks trainer Dave Gagner. Hodgson basically said or implied that he feels Gagner is responsible for his back injury and refuses to train with the Canucks. During this whole thing, Mike Gillis was asked about Cody and he said he didn't care about what Cody thought and did not want to talk about someone who is not part of his team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum