GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Empty Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=313064

I guess that he is on a Canadian team is good Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy 85287 But he's having a good season,... too bad EA's NHL series is the better franchise.

2Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Empty Re: Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

You could see this coming when he was on the 2k10 commercials more than Ovy was. Congrats to him!

3Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Empty Re: Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Kesler bothers me for some reason, comes off as a prick. Great player though.

4Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Empty Re: Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'd be willing to bet that Steven Stamkos makes the cover of next year's EA NHL game. Him or Drew Doughty are my two picks.

5Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Empty Re: Kesler named NHL 2K11 cover boy Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

They (EA) have been going with younger guys, so Stamkos and Doughty would be good picks. They want guys who can have fun, are young (to attract the young fans) and play the games. Tavares was their "unofficial" spokesman last year, so maybe he is their cover athlete?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum