GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010

+20
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Riprock
sens4win
caissie_1
Ev
The Silfer Server
Hoags
AlfieisGod11
M_Christopher
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
PKC
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Canada vs. USA Feb 21, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap213%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap227%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 4 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap233%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 5 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap27%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap213%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap27%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 28]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I like Hamhuis a lot. That's a major acquisition that will cost though. Not fond of that so much.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK. I'm better now.

Gimme Zidlicky/Hamhuis/Seidenberg and I'll be happy (especially if Lee is part of the deal).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, I like Hamhuis a lot. That's a major acquisition that will cost though. Not fond of that so much.

Oh, I'm not saying "Get him". I'd just much prefer him over this Hamius guys some of you are talking about.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I think we should push trade talk to the side for now. Canada vs USA is about to come on and is one of the bigger games in our country's history.

Any predictions? Who do you all think will be key players? Suprise players?

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

stempniaksen wrote:I think we should push trade talk to the side for now. Canada vs USA is about to come on and is one of the bigger games in our country's history.

First Backes shift: a Canadian gets crushed, then they finally ALL wake-up. (Or crumble I guess....but I'll go with wake-up)

4-2 Canada

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:I think we should push trade talk to the side for now. Canada vs USA is about to come on and is one of the bigger games in our country's history.

First Backes shift: a Canadian gets crushed, then they finally ALL wake-up. (Or crumble I guess....but I'll go with wake-up)

4-2 Canada
im going to have to say 4-3 Canada so touché

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

need to be smart in special teams make them pay on the pp and not take too many penalties

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:need to be smart in special teams make them pay on the pp and not take too many penalties
i think we need to try to get our PP going first, jeez sounds like were talking about the sens

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

1-0 usa

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dung

Keep over coaching Babcock.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

crosby with the nice tip in on the rafalski shot

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wow someone loves crosby too much

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is Crosby trying to do too much? He went from down-low coverage on the right-hand side all the way to try and block the shot from the left circle, and he even ran into Niedermayer and the US forward on the way across.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Is Crosby trying to do too much? He went from down-low coverage on the right-hand side all the way to try and block the shot from the left circle, and he even ran into Niedermayer and the US forward on the way across.

not to mention he rarely blocks shots in the NHL he shouldnt try here not knowing how to do it properly caused that goal the stick cannot stay up like that

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

BOOM - Nash

As soon as Babcock lets Crosby play is game in full, Team Canada will start to turn things around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum