GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010

+23
dennycrane
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
Spirou
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
PKC
Bramlet07
garblar
LeCaptain
Ev
asq2
TheAvatar
SensFan71
Hoags
PTFlea
SensGirl11
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Washington @ Ottawa Feb 11, 2010

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap221%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 21% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 24]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Why does it say this 'The Ottawa Coach Clouston's defeat the Flames 3-2 'at the top of the site?

I put it there because I felt without Clouston's coaching we would have lost. I thought it was funny as well but I can change it.

No, it's cool man, I was just curious.

GO SENS!!! Ahhhhh!

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 235689

DancingBanana

So the Caps and Habs play tonight!!! Go Caps!!
BagoverHead Leftie
one game were i will be and it pains me to say this ''cheering'' for the habs. my friend is a former avs fan he thought they sucked last year so he switched to caps, cheezy switching to best team, but anyway now every time they win i never hear the end of it Crying

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:one game were i will be and it pains me to say this ''cheering'' for the habs. my friend is a former avs fan he thought they sucked last year so he switched to caps, cheezy switching to best team, but anyway now every time they win i never hear the end of it Crying

Why the Habs? We're never gonna catch the Caps, I hope they DESTROY the Habs 18-1 and Ovechkin needs the next game off to recuperate.

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 65556

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It happens all the time. There were almost no Pens fans around Ottawa then Crosby and Malkin start lighting it up in Pittsburgh and a new fan base is born. it happened with Gretzky and Lemieux and I'm sure it has happened with other super stars before that.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:one game were i will be and it pains me to say this ''cheering'' for the habs. my friend is a former avs fan he thought they sucked last year so he switched to caps, cheezy switching to best team, but anyway now every time they win i never hear the end of it Crying

Why the Habs? We're never gonna catch the Caps, I hope they DESTROY the Habs 18-1 and Ovechkin needs the next game off to recuperate.

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 65556
so the streak will end !

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

so the streak will end !

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 422187

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

so the streak will end !

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 422187
meh i supposed i can wait one more day so we can end the streak that would be très epic

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They can't beat the streak. It's the year Super Mario came back from Radiation treatment when the Pens went on that run.

I demand that the Caps lose to us in order to make up for their shameful attempt. :crossarms:

- Unknown Author

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:They can't beat the streak. It's the year Super Mario came back from Radiation treatment when the Pens went on that run.

I demand that the Caps lose to us in order to make up for their shameful attempt. :crossarms:
i agree

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If the Caps win I might have to go there and kick in all their freezers. Cool

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:If the Caps win I might have to go there and kick in all their freezers. Cool

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 62136

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's very SSF in style of humour. I take it he's 'out to lunch'?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think I just got my new poll option for the next GDT. Also have a look at my new Signature.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think I just got my new poll option for the next GDT. Also have a look at my new Signature.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:If the Caps win I might have to go there and kick in all their freezers. Cool
no one is ever going to let this down, lol
good times

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think I just got my new poll option for the next GDT. Also have a look at my new Signature.
i will challenge your signature with my own

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:

Do you know how to add a signature to your posts?

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
sens4win wrote:

Do you know how to add a signature to your posts?

you don't just sign your monitor in the right spot with a marker? GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 821277

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 3 62136

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum