GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010

+23
dennycrane
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
Spirou
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
PKC
Bramlet07
garblar
LeCaptain
Ev
asq2
TheAvatar
SensFan71
Hoags
PTFlea
SensGirl11
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Washington @ Ottawa Feb 11, 2010

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_lcap221%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 21% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_lcap27%GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rockon Cheering :KKK: Wolfie Dancing Dumbo What a game!!!! Kermit

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Team 1200 - The Senators have called a conference at 9:45 - the thought is an extension for Bryan Murray.

man I wish it was an extension signed for A-Train, 3.5 over 4 years.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SensFan71 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Team 1200 - The Senators have called a conference at 9:45 - the thought is an extension for Bryan Murray.

Me too!! That would be awesome!!! Would Cyril Leeder be there to announce that though?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Brennan's a fool. No goalie in the NHL could have stopped Semin's 3 goals, the Fleishmann one was weak, the others were close to impossible.

What a tool, sometimes I know exactly why Healtey wanted out. It's guys like that. You have to ease up Brennan, Elliott's been integral to our streak and good play.

That's sad and frustrating.

I know. What a statement game, hard-fought victory, and he finds it necessary to say 'despite weak goaltending'. I really wish we could get rid of this guy somehow someway. He is a joke of a writer and extremely unprofessional (see Heatley phone conference).

Brennan to Macdonald's for a year's worth of Big Macs, which we then feed to Garrioch, giving him a heart attack.

Two birds, one stone.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Me too!! That would be awesome!!! Would Cyril Leeder be there to announce that though?

yeah no I doubt it, Bryan Murray extension is most likely what is going to be announced.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Brennan's a fool. No goalie in the NHL could have stopped Semin's 3 goals, the Fleishmann one was weak, the others were close to impossible.

What a tool, sometimes I know exactly why Healtey wanted out. It's guys like that. You have to ease up Brennan, Elliott's been integral to our streak and good play.

I know. What a statement game, hard-fought victory, and he finds it necessary to say 'despite weak goaltending'. I really wish we could get rid of this guy somehow someway. He is a joke of a writer and extremely unprofessional (see Heatley phone conference).

Brennan to Macdonald's for a year's worth of Big Macs, which we then feed to Garrioch, giving him a heart attack.

Two birds, one stone.

Best trade proposal ever! GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST. Thur. Feb 11, 2010 - Page 24 270956

funniest part of this game by far is when mcguire gave mad props to the over head camera work on the neil goal. gord miller laughed at mcguire and said, "its a stationary camera pierre, relax a little". for once mcguire was speechless for 10 seconds.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:

Well, I did my part by conscientiously avoiding that link. Never clicked to read the article, never gave him the "hits".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum